Small red bumps in a nickel size circle near elbow

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

I originally had small red rashy bumps appear under my bicep, two weeks later I noticed a small ring of red bumps right below my elbow. The ring is formed by distinct, unconnected bumps and is about a nickel in size.  The center of the ring is clear.  The bicep bumps are all distinct bumps NOT creating a continuous rash. They are the same bumps, but the elbow bumps are the only ones that form a distinct ring.  I have looked at pictures of other skin diseases and found nothing similar (including tapeworm).  When it first developed it was extremely itchy but now (2 months later) it is not itchy at all. I have not noticed any other rashanywhere else, nor have I seen any more spreading since the inital move from bicep to elbow.  Both locations still have the rash...
my 2 year old daughter also has this exact same 'rash".did you ever find out what it was.?
The symptoms can be due to granuloma annulare. Granuloma annulare is a chronic disease consisting of a rash with reddish bumps arranged in a circle or ring. Usually it is asymptomatic but due to cosmetic disfigurement topical or oral steroids may be needed. Please discuss this with your dermatologist.

It is a chronic disease consisting of rings arranged in a circle. It presents as small, firm bumps (papules) over the backs of the forearms, hands, or feet. Treatment is necessary for cosmetic purposes and consists of steroids and intralesional steroid injections.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.