Small red bumps near nose that don't go away

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology - rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Hey guys. I'm a 20 year old male and I've noticed some small red bumps on my face that never go away. They're very slightly raised, don't hurt, they're not very large, and are light pink in color. I had two by my nose for a year or two and never thought anything of them because they didn't do anything. But this morning I noticed one looked slightly redder, but maybe I just irritated it somehow, I'll wait to see. But I also noticed what looks like another one farther away from my nose. Should I be worried about these? They're not super tiny but they're not large either. Mostly I'm just worried about having some condition that I need to worry about.

Thanks!
Since the red bumps have been present for a long time, hence the possibility of cysts, benign skin growths and flat warts need to be ruled out. Flat warts are about the size of a pinhead and usually appear on the face, but can also appear on arms, knees, or hands.
I suggest you to get an evaluation done from a dermatologist. It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.