Small red bumps on arms and hands when I sleep
I just moved into my friends place in Los Angeles 4 days ago and have been crashing on his bed since he is gone for a month.  Yesterday I noticed I had some red dots on my hand...I usually never have any marks and am always healthy.  I freaked out a little, and called him asking if his cat had/has fleas and he said no.  Well I woke up this morning and there is more small red bumps on my fingers now.  It seemed to have tripled since yesterday and I am freaking out.  They aren't really itchey, and they seem to be in patches mostly, besides some stray ones.  Do you think it is fleas, bed bugs, scabies, idk...his bed is near the window but the screen is closed...Im thinking of moving out, because it is freaking me out.  
These can be due to contact dermatitis, bug bites or insect bites. Try taking some antihistaminic like Benadryl. You can also apply 1%hydrocortisone cream on the effected area. Try taking Vitamin C along with this treatment. Vitamin C is a general anti-allergy supplement. It helps stabilize mast cells so they are less likely to release histamine. If the symptoms persist then oral steroids are needed for which I suggest you to consult a doctor.

I hope it helps. Take care and regards.