Small red bumps on forearm, non-itchy
I've had small red bumps on my forearms for at least a year. They don't itch but they go through periods of getting better and worse. I have no idea what they could be from but they just won't go away. I don't have insurance to go to a doctor at the moment so I don't know what else to do. Here is a picture of them: http://i53.tinypic.com/dxea9z.jpg
It can be due to folliculitis skin. Keep the area clean and apply some topical antiseptics. Also wear loose-fitting cotton clothing and use an antibacterial soap or mild soap like dove. Avoid any kind of cosmetics. Topical antibiotics such as mupirocin or neomycin containing ointment are also useful. In case the symptoms persist then oral antibiotics may be needed. Please consult a dermatologist in that case.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.