Dermatology Expert Forum
Small red bumps on forearms non-itchy
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care. All questions will be answered by a medical professional.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Small red bumps on forearms non-itchy

I have hundreds of small red bumps (about 1/16 - 1/8 inch apart from each other) on my forearms (from wrist to elbow, and some of them are approaching the top of the arm but mainly on forearm). There are alot more on my left forearm than my right.

I have had them for about 5 days and they don't seem any different.
They don't really itch and I feel ok (a bit of a sore throat today, but I feel it is unrelated).
From a distance it looks like I am loosing the pigmint in my skin because the bumps seem surrounded by a flat white/non-skin-color (I am white) circle. If I had 1 or two I would think they were bug bites because I sometimes have a small white circle around bites.

Any ideas? Is it just a rash to something, shouldn't it be leaving after 5 days?

Thanks!
Related Discussions
242489_tn?1210500813
Not sure.  It may be an irritation or a virus.  Funny rashes can last a couple of weeks.  If it persists more than that, a doctor should see it.  Meantime, just ignore it.

Take care.

Dr. Rockoff
2 Comments
Blank
I forgot to mention they are pinhead size. The ones on my right are seem to have started moving toward my wrist.

Again, thanks.
Blank
A related discussion, small red bumps was started.
Blank
A related discussion, little bumes on your arms that are not ichy was started.
Blank
A related discussion, My girlfried had small bumps on her wrists? was started.
Blank
A related discussion, what do i have? was started.
Blank
A related discussion, Multiple non-itchy bumps on my forearms/wrist was started.
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
This Forum's Experts
563773_tn?1374250139
Bhupinder Kaur, MDBlank
Private practice
351246_tn?1379685732
Dr. Kokil MathurBlank
Consultant
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker