Small red bumps/spots
I have been under stress lately and wonder if these red spots are from the stress.........they do not itch at this time but are now over my thighs, as well as my back.
I was under a lot of stress and ended up with this too! I went to the doctors and she diagnosed it straight away as Pityriasis Rosea, it was all over my back and on my thighs. They only tend to itch when your hot or stressed. Mine tended to flare up when my boyfriend was annoying me haha! Try google imaging it, then see if it's similar, go to the doctors for steriod cream (you might need help though applying it to your back), this will calm the spots, also try anti-histamine tablets (for hayfever and allergies) this prevents the itching, and also itch relief cream like e45 whenever it gets itchy, which was usually the night for me. It is also not contagious so don't lock yourself away haha! Hope it clears up quickly!xo