Small red dot on wrist that will not go away....

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

I have one small red dot on my wrist.  It's dry, but not itchy or anything.  It's been there over a week now and has not grown or shrunk in size.  It literally seemed to just appear and now is "just there".  I assumed I possibly burnt myself when cooking, but a burn would have healed or shrunk or done something by now.  Plus I have a boil on my stomach that I noticed 3 days ago.  They are probably not connected, but neither is something normal for me and I wanted to ask if you might know what it could be on my wrist?  Or what I could do to get rid of it?  I appreciate any advise you can offer & thank you in advance!
Wrist is one of the commonest site for lichen planus and scabies bites if the lesions are itchy. Lichen planus is an inflammatory disease that affects the skin and the oral mucosa, and presents itself in the form of papules(flat spots) or rashes. To confirm the diagnosis, please get an evaluation done from a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.