Small red dots on arm?
They're small, almost like a freckle, but they're covering my right hand, and there's a few here and there along my right arm, nowhere else, but I'm slightly worried about this. I'm not weak, I don't feel sick. The dots are not raised, they do not itch nor burn, I am 16 years of age, and heavy of build, with a fair complexion.
These red dots can be due to allergies or viral rashes. Another possibility is of petechiae spots. Petechiae are pinpoint-sized red dots under the surface of the skin. They are common after skin trauma and viral infections. They should go away in a few days. But if they persist then you should get it checked from a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.