Small red dots on skin.
I have had small red dots on my arms and tops of my legs for as long as i could remember. They are everywhere not just in random places. The ones on my arms have gotten lighter but havent disappeared. Later ones on my stomach appeared also. These ones are raised more than the ones on my arms and legs. They do not itch or hurt but are unattractive and i need an answer. Its hard to wear shorts and skirts or a bathing suit because people ask if i have goose bumps when i do not. They look similair but arent as rasied. My doctor told me to put on some lotion that starts with an e. That didnt seem to help. Anyone have any answers?
From the symptoms that you are describing , it looks like keratosis pilaris. Treatment includes tretinoin or Triamcinolone cream or Adapalene, a retinoid medication. Exfoliation, intensive moisturizing creams, creams and lotions containing alpha hydroxy acids and urea may be used to temporarily improve the appearance and texture of affected skin. But it is advisable to get it prescribed from a dermatologist.
I hope it helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional doubts. Kind regards.

Thank you. I looked it up and thats exactly what it is. Idk if those lotions are advisable right now as i am pregnant, but i am going to talk to my doctor and if he cant help see a dermatologist. I hope they help. Thank you so much.

If you are pregnant then please DO NOT use these lotions without consulting your dematologist.

Hope it helps. Take care and best wishes for your new arrival.