Small skin growth on side of breast
A small, pea size, growth has appeared on the skin of my right breast.  It is not under the skin, only on the outer surface.   It is the same color as my skin.  It does not hurt and it is perfectly round.  Is this something that requires a trip to the Doctor or is it possibly a dry spot and will go away on it's own?

A lipoma is a benign tumor composed of fatty tissue which are soft to the touch, usually moveable, and are generally painless. Many lipomas are small and are commonly found in adults from 40 to 60 years of age.  The most common type is the superficial subcutaneous lipoma which is found just below the surface of the skin. Most occur on the trunk, thighs and the forearms, although they may be found anywhere in the body where fat is located.This may be your case.

Treatment of a lipoma is not necessary, unless the tumor becomes painful or restricts movement. They are usually removed for cosmetic reasons, if they grow very large, or for histopathology to rule out other causes. Lipomas are normally removed by simple excision. It would be best to see your doctor for further evaluation and management.

Take care and keep us posted.