Small sore/itchy pimple like bump on anus

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Hi, after having sex about two weeks ago I got what my OBGYN says was the beginning of a yeast infection so she prescribed me Diflucan. Now after the yeast infection symptoms subsided I noticed about a week ago two small slightly painful, itchy sore-like hardened bumps, but not noticeable that they protrude out of the skin, they just rest on top of the area outside of my anus. The areas are sore, almost like if I scratched the skin. One has gone down and has left a slight discoloration of the skin of my anus, like a light pink color. I shaved my genitals on Monday night. And just last night I noticed a bump, much like a pimple which is slightly raised and has a white head around the same area outside of my anus. Could this be because one side has the symptom and the other cheek is becoming exposed to it so it moves to the other side? I wanted to know what all of these symptoms can be signs of?
It can be due to irritated hair follicles, boils or cysts. They are unlikely to be herpes sores from the description. Keep the area clean and apply some topical antiseptics. Also wear loose-fitting cotton clothing and use an antibacterial soap or mild soap like dove. Avoid any kind of cosmetics. Topical antibiotics such as mupirocin or neomycin containing ointment are also useful. In case the symptoms persist then oral antibiotics may be needed. Please consult a dermatologist in that case.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.