Dermatology Expert Forum
Small wart appeared on testicles

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care. All questions will be answered by a medical professional.

Small wart appeared on testicles

About six or seven years ago I developed itching on my inside arms, backs of legs and underneath my testicles as well as the underside of my penis.  The doctor diagnosed me with a form of eczema and through hydrocortisone cream the itching disappeared.  I still have the marks from seven years ago, and now out of the blue I have developed a white headed wart underneath my testicles.  I have never engaged in full sex, and am 22 years of age. I am now worrying what this wart can be, and sincerely hope you can tell me what it could be.  Thank you for listening.
Andrew:

Sounds like a cyst (not venereal), not a wart.  Common, unimportant.  Show a doc next time you see one, just to be sure.

Best.

Dr. Rockoff
i guess i have about the same problem other then i developed a few bumps on my penis shaft i thought maybe i developed these bumps from masterbation (masturbation) and using a penis enlarger cuaseing to much blood to be forced in to the shaft any way to problem at hand i developed a bump close to the forskin area it started off looking like a wart was very small size of a straight pin head
and also had a colerflower top in it the top fell off and is no just a bump since this initial bump i have devolped more there currently 5 on my shaft in 3 about a inch apart in the area between my leg and scrodem and one in the area of my pubic hear top base almost like stomach area i dont belive these to be a STD wart , reson the wemon i have been with get a regular std check up and there last reports were cleen of the STD wart
is there any thing else like this and what might it be by the time this is posted ill have already been to the Doc's but i would like to hear about the possibiltys that are out there on this , cuase Doctors arnt always right .. in over all there just a bump they kinda feel like a nerve that grew out of the skin
although they dont hurt all the time unless i pick at it

thanks
A related discussion, Can warts spread to different parts of the body? was started.
A related discussion, STDs - genital warts & herpes was started.