Small white bump on penile shaft
I am 20 years old, a couple of weeks ago, I found a single small white bump on my penile shaft. It does not hurt, itch, or irritating in any way. The skin on this bump is some time flaky. I have had sex twice but both with the same person, but this was over eight months ago. Is this an STD or some thing else? Will I be able to have sex with this bump present? Can this spread to other areas of my body if touched?

All information will be appreciated,

- Daniel

This discussion is related to bumps on penis.
Without examination,confirmation of a diagnosis is tough but it can be contact dermatitis,rash due to friction rub,folliculitis,cysts  or molluscum contagiosum(multiple, small, dome-shaped papules, often with a central depression or plug) .

Apply warm compresses,Neosporin ointment and calamine lotion and avoid messing with it.You  can take anti-inflammatory pain killers like ibuprofen or acetaminophen.If the lump persists then it will be best to get it evaluated from a dermatologist.

Hope it helps.Take care and pls do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional queries.Warm regards.

Thanks for the advice, for now I'm just going to leave it alone. It hasn't been bothering me and seems to be going away. I am going to the doctor's soon to get an appropriate examination.
I have notice these small bumps on my penile shaft, I have been to a doctor and results came back negative. I notice these bumps when i was masturbating a lot, they are not getting any bigger or spreading but noticeable. Any advice?
i had these small white bumps on my penis at first they didn't bother me but then like later during the day it was more that came out i though noting of it but now it irritates and all the small bumps popped and white stuff came out i don't got more bumps but its still irritates
what should i do i am a little bit scare
hey i got a lump on the shaft of my penis its small didnt hurt unless i squeezed it really hard and it popped but nothing came out just water and then i made a small cut and dug it out and the area is not healing well it doesnt hurt ot bother me at all unless i pinch the area really hard its only one lump and its no longer there its been a around a month since bump appeared any ideas what it is