Dermatology Expert Forum
Small white bumps on head of penis.
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care. All questions will be answered by a medical professional.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Small white bumps on head of penis.

I am uncircumsized and for as long as I can remember I had little white bumps around the rim of my penis.  As soon as I was old enough to worry about them I did a little research and came to the conclusion that they were pearly penile papules.  Within the last couple of months I noticed other white bumps on the head of my penis, but in different areas.  Near the hole where urine comes out there are three little white bumps clustered together.  Then scattered along the rest of my penis there are three or four more single bumps that aren't clustered together.  They look exactly like the bumps on the rim of my penis.  I have never read about pearly penile papules being anywhere but the rim of the penis, so naturally I am a little worried.  I know the best idea is go to a doctor and get them examined, and I probably will.  I just want to know if this is something I should really go get checked out now and what it probably is.  Thank you.