So far 20 Doctors don't have an answer....

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Photos for the paragraph below.
https://picasaweb.google.com/109869890392742390455

Hi, I am 35yrs/M, and have suffered something over a year now and it is getting worse than ever before. I started getting a slow "creeping" or sliding sensation on my scalp, with difficulty relaxing the muscle at the back of my head, it seems. I notice it after Ive been tensing it awhile. I started seeing black (stuff)? something coming from pores at top of head and at the back, It looked like it was coming from hair follicles, along with this, it seemed that there were tiny clear or white  things inside my hair shafts and as if my body was rejecting them, dispelling them out at a phenomenal rate. When exposed to heat like lightbulb, stove element etc, it would take much longer to feel the heat on skin beneath, and would shoot out tiny things? and leave black burn marks onheatsource resembling sludge.   these when they hit my arms/legs etc, caused rash lo would toking like lines under skin, patches of blackened skin and raised "goosebumps" around the skin where the hair follicle is. Long story short, I,ve been to 20 doctors 4 dermatologists 1 psychiatrist and put on 3 antipsychotic meds over a year that did nothing, as I knew they wouldn't. My dopamine levels are fine, with no related issues and I don't need my D2 receptors antagonized. But, the first doctor, and even maybe the 15th doctor also, told Me I had lice. So I frantically used everything OTC -no avail but super stressful. I had 1 3 GP's, 1 Internal Medicine specialist tell me there was "definitely something there, but they didnt know what it was and handed me a referral slip. Then off to dermatologists, who would only run their fingers through my hair and say "I don't see anything". One told me I just needed to get some sun to feel better! Anyhow, this also affects my dog starting last month all the hair around his backside sticks straight up and cant be combed down all of a sudden, same as my hair in spots. Vet said, no fleas hes ok. This is what doctors did too. They said, well, its not lice (most of them) its not bedbugs, so I don't see anything  Its probably just formication and being psychotic. Except I have a Ba in Psychology, and suffer no mental illness or history of and don't understand why no doctor will use a magnification  device to look at my concern, and not just refer me to someone else repeatedly. --I have had 2 docs look at me and say - So, what do you want me to do about it? Why did you come here? What kind of moronic question is that Imagine your leg hurts you go see a doc and he says that to you. anyhow this has progressed into lesions on my head that last for a day or so and stuff that falls out of them, as well as black stuff, and things jumping off my hair. Y ARE ALSO THERE ARE ALSO SEVERAL PATCHES WHERE MY HAIR SEEMS TO MOVE WHEN SLIGHTLY BRUSHED OR TOUCHED AND REACTS TO METAL. In a circle around my crown, and beside and slightly above ears. these are lighter then others and feel brittle- They have tint specs of ? on hair if pulled from head,, just below cutaneous layer. Sounds crazy yes, Look at my photos its what I'm trying to describe only way more visual. Nothing on internet about this either!

Please address if it could be metals poisoning somehow direct/indirectly from amalgam tooth decay. Thanks.

Pics- https://picasaweb.google.com/109869890392742390455
Please let me know your thoughts!!

This discussion is related to granular creatures.
I would like to rule out black dot tinea.Do get a smear for fungus,and ideally a culture test.Very interesting indeed!
Hi- Thanks,
I have taken Lamisil,/terbinafine for fungal-type infections which seemed to make it worse but not sure. One of the dermatologists I saw took hair sample to check for dermatophytes and said it was negative that seems to be all they will look for.
Do you know how/where I can get someone medical to use something magnifying to inspect the top and back of my head, without biopsy/sample taking, sending  to a lab. etc.
Im sure if they look hard they will see something.
Plus yesterday I had an ultrasound of my head which showed a dime sized raised area on my crown, coincidentally where alot of this problem stems from.The lab tech said lymphoma, but I'm not sure about that.
Biopsy is a must here.Do get it done. ok?