So what do I need to do to relief this pain

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

First of all my husband rubbed my feet next morning I rubbed my feet in baby lotion cos they were itching & burning. Then some how it got whelping up on the bottom of my tummy. Then it moved to my rite leg with the burning & itching sensation so it felt ok to scratch it even though it's spreading to big blotches on side & my buttocks. It first looked like a ringworm so the first nite I took some Benadryl. & bathed or soaked in a baking soda bath with some epsom salt added. It calmed the itching down some then I took an oatmeal bath it was still itching & burning I was told I may have shingles but don't have the sickness or the festering up blisters all I have is the whelping blotches. So please if you may what do I need to do to relief the burning pain & itching. Thank you

This discussion is related to Irritated dry skin on glans (glands).
Avatar_dr_f_tn
Hello!
You seem to be suffering from hives. Hives keep changing their size move around disappearing in one place and reappearing in other places within a few hours. They usually resolve on their own over a period of weeks. A few foods, medications, insect bites, diet changes, soaps, detergents all can lead to hives. You may try using over the counter antihistamines for relief in symptoms. If the symptoms are severe consult a dermatologist. I do hope it helps.
Take care and regards!