Soft, painless bump on face that won't go away
About a week and a half ago, I thought a pimple was starting to grow on my cheek (close to, if not under a mole) because it was a little sore. A day or two went by and it never formed into a "puss pimple." Instead, the raised bump became painless and soft to the touch, but it wouldn't disappear. Now, a week and half later, it's still there, it hasn't shrunken a bit, and it's a pretty decent sized, soft, painless bump near or under a mole.

I've struggled with my fair share of acne, and now that I'm in my mid-20s, it's calmed down significantly. I know a pimple when I see/feel one, and I've never had anything like this before. Any thoughts on what it could be and if it will eventually disappear as quickly as it came?
I had the same issue a while back.  What you have is most likely a cyst.  While they dont require treatment, when they become infected they can be painful to the touch.  In my case, I had to have the cyst removed by a plastic surgeon.  I went many years without having it treated, it will eventually go away...but the sac of the cyst remains and can reform at any time.  So if you are OK living with that fact, do nothing....if not, see a Dr and have it cut out.
I have the same thing on my face right now and it's been there for about 2 months now. Just wondering if you were ever able to get rid of it? Hope you see this....
The bump on my face started out looking like a pimple so I stuck a needle in it so the pus would come out. No pus came out and it it still on my face with crusty dry skin on top. It has been there for almost a month.