Sore, red, bumpy lips.
This started a few days ago out of the blue. When it started it was just that my lips were hurting and they have really small bumps all over them and were very dry. This morning ive woken up and my lips are much worse. They still have the same symptoms as before but now they are red and itchy as well. The only place my lips are itchy is underneath my bottom lip. There is a red line that goes along my bottom lip im not sure if that was there a few days ago but i dont think it was.

Any help will be appreciated thank you.  
It looks like an allergic reaction. You can apply some Vaseline at the rash as it will help in soothing the skin. You can take some OTC oral antihistamine medications like Benadryl or Claritin and see if it helps.

For mild-moderate symptoms a weak steroid may be used (e.g. hydrocortisone as dermacort), whilst more severe cases require a higher-potency steroid (e.g. clobetasol propionate, fluocinonide).But they are available under prescription and should be taken only after consulting a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Thank you. I've been putting vaseline and blistex on my lips and it seems to have cleared up. they are still a little sore but not as much. I'm not sure what im allergic to if it was an allergic reaction but it think it may have been food from this take away i tryed.