Sore between anus and Vagina

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Sore between anus and Vagina

For the past couple of days after intercourse, I have been in a painful situation. In the area between the anus and vagina I seem to have swelling, its VERY painful to touch,clean and some spotting. There is a lump near the anus that leads me to believe it could be hemorrhoids but Ive been using ointments,sitz baths, and tucks pads to get it to shrink down but nothing seems to be working. It is still sore as the day I discoverd it. As i examine it, it looks very raw and when i put the cream or Tucks on it ,it burns really bad. It seems to burn even worse when I pee and it gets in the area. Is this just an extremely swollen Hemorrhoid or something else?

I have exactly the same problem.  Have you gone to the doctor yet?  Any diagnosis?  I just got back from my honeymoon; lots of sex, lots of food...  I'd love to know what's going on.
thanks!
~EB
Hemorrhoids are the blood vessels around the anus. They wouldn't cause a bump or irritation on the perennium area.  That's the area of skin between. But if you feel a lump or bulge next to the anus, that's a hemorrhoid. Preperation H works well.
refrain from sitting on hard surfaces. Don't strain especially on the toilet. drink allot of water. Eat allot of fruit. The doctor won't do anything unless it is really bad.
They usually go back in by themselves.

I cannot confirm anything without examination,but it can be a boil,anal hematoma,anal fissure or anal haemorrhoids(esp thromobosed haemorrhoids).Usually fissures and haemorrhoids coexist and chances of it being any of them are more.

I would suggest that you get it examined from a general surgeon as mode of treatment for all are different.

Hope it helps .Take care and pls do keep us posted in case you have any additional queries.Kind regards.

Ok so my  boyfriend is pretty large and we had a quickie the other day and yesterday i noticed the space between my vagina and my anus was very sore and irritated so I checked it out. I seem to have 4 maybe even 5 small cuts in the area. And today I also noticed a bump. Neither of us knows of any current STD's but I'm nervous. I just need the pain to go away it is unbearable. It makes it hard to concentrate on anything.

I have been having some issues with that area as well. It is, on me, the scar from my epesiotomy down to the rectal area. Its severely swollen, burning and itchy. Not so much around the vagina, just that one area. My diet has been the same and I havent had any intercourse in about a month. Could this be from my pelvic inflammatory disease? I have had hemmeroids before and this is nothing like that.
i had server chicken pox 2 years ago and since then i find it sore when having sex, and i have noticed a small rough lump on the skin between my anus and vagina. it is very sore and i dont really want to show it to a doctor as i am not comfortable showing my private areas to people i dont know. please get back to me soon

many thanks
>> SD
Same problem here... Only difference with me is that my sores don't have scabs, I haven't had any stomach pains,  and I didn't notice any bumps. It Burns to pee, it's painful to wipe,  and when I got my mirror to get a closer look, it even Burns to open it up to look at it. I did have unprotected sex with a man a few days ago and I didn't feel like this. And he was not my normal partner.  Please help!!!!!!!!
Although all the post are old.  I would like to tell you that I also had a painful lump there as well.  I thought it was a boil or hemmoriod but it turned out to be cellulitis (infection of the skin)caused by shaving my vaginal area.  I just hope the antibiotics work quick and make it go away.  Hope this helps you all a bit.
I have this problem as well but i also have about 4 pimple like bumps as well did you guys have this problem too?
Same symptoms ... What is it? What you do?
I have the same problem, I first got it about a year ago and after awhile it went away. But it came back recently which is weird because I haven't had intercourse for over 2 months now so I don't think it could be from that. I don't want to go to the doctor (I feel very uncomfortable showing parts) Has anyone went and got results?? Let me know ways to treat it.
My fiance has been complaining that she burns between her vagina and her anus and it hurts when she moves,walks,sits,and pees so I looked at it and it has sores that looks like popped blisters and it's all red I don't know what it is but I'm determined to find out any suggestions?