Sore/irritated anus
So about 4 days ago I noticed a discomfort in my anus, like on the cusp. i didnt think anything of it, but it hasent gone away, I cant really say its painfull because its not really, i only feel it when i sit in one spot for too long.. im not bleeding, i dont bleed when i poop, it doesnt really hurt to wipe, ive trip looking and i havent really noticed anything wrong besides maybe some redness.. what copuld it be?
bump
One of the possibilities for your symptoms is external hemorrhoids. Symptoms of external hemorrhoids may include painful swelling or a hard lump around the anus which may itch. The other possibilities are of anal fissure and anal fistula.  Please consult a surgeon and get it evaluated.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.