Sore itchy blisters on palms of hands

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Sore itchy blisters on palms of hands

I have eczema and have had it since I was 3 years old.  Now at the age of 36 years and after having two children (currently aged 6 and 3) I am experiencing extremely sore itchy clustered blisters that have appeared on the palm of my hands.  It has started on my right hand and is gradually spreading to my left hand.  Only on my hands and no where else on my body.  After the blisters first appear and itch, after a couple of days they come to the surface of the skin and dry red irratated skin appears which then flakes off if I scratch it and sometimes cracks appear and bleed if they get too dry.  I always wear gloves to wash up and clean with but never to cook or shower my children with or of coruse after using the toilet.  I feel it is getting much worse and is starting to look infected.  What advice can you give me to take?  I have already been perscribed Quadriderme which I used for 7 days, this did help to start with but I am now back with the same problem and is worse than before I used the cream.  I have cureently come off the pill Cerezette 4 weeks ago and have recently have a coil fitted and am experiencing my first period since, could this be connected?  Please help!!!