Sore lump next to bum hole

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Sore lump next to bum hole

Hi, I've recently noticed a lump next to my bum hole. It's on the external left side of the bum hole. It's the size just a little bigger than a grape. It is normal skin coloured. It is hard. It's not bleeding nor have i experienced any form of discharge or anything. It has been a week since it has appeared and doesn't seem to be going away. It has started hurting.. I've difficulty sitting and walking around. I've had this problem last month but it got resolved on its own.. I'm very worried.
Also I've got some sort of an infection on the corona of my penis. Initially, it started with a few red spots about 10-15 of them. However it turned into red rashes on the corona, under the corona and the  foreskin. I'm a virgin so there I think is no possibility of STD. I applied Neosporin and Calamine lotion to it and it seems to be going away now. This infection surfaced just 2-3 days after I noticed the lump.. I'm just wondering if there is any relation between the two or if it's only a coincidence.. I'm extremely concerned whether it's some form of cancer.. Please help.
Thank you so much for taking time reading this.. I really appreciate.
The bump on the anus could have been a boil,an infected sebaceous cyst or a swollen lymph node.All these can be caused by infection esp bacteria.

The red rash on the penis could be due to contact dermatitis,fungal or bacterial infection or heat rash.It can be related to the buttocks rash(if caused by a bacterial infection) or it can be independent of it.

I hope it helps.Take care and pls do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional queries.Kind regards.