Sore pimple on gential area
I have a sore like pimple on the pubic area.  It feels like an ingrown pimple and hurts.  It is about the size of a dime.  I noticed it when I shaved.  It can't be an ingrown hair because I didn't shave there.  It is too close to the Vaginal opening.  Should I be worried?  I just had a baby.  Do they test for herpes?  Should I see a doc?
From your symptoms,it looks like a Bartholin's cyst. There are glands in the vaginal lips called Bartholin’s glands. These can become painful and swollen, and an abscess can form. This often causes blockage in the main duct from the gland, and a cyst develops. This is felt as a painless, hard swelling.

Other possibilities are sebaceous cysts (accumulations of secretions that can occur anywhere on the skin or mucosal surfaces) or swollen lymph nodes. Pls keep the area clean and apply some warm compresses.Also wear loose-fitting cotton clothing and use an antibacterial soap or mild soap like dove.Avoid any kind of cosmetics. Topical antibiotics such as mupirocin or neomycin containing ointment are also useful.In case the symptoms persist then oral antibiotics may be needed.Pls consult a dermatologist in that case.
I hope that helps.Take care and pls do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional doubts.Kind regards.