Sore red pimple like bumps on vagina

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Sore red pimple like bumps on vagina

I recently discovered extremely sore red bumps on my vagina, they are now becoming pimple like.    I don't consider them to be blisters but I'm not sure if some types of herpes look like pimples more than blisters.  I'm really freaking out about this and am hoping that someone could tell me if it's something else.  I am getting tested Friday but it would really put me at ease if someone could tell me what it could be.  The only symptoms I have are extremely sore pimple like bumps.  I haven't noticed them being itchy or anything else.  Could it be anything besides herpes or genital warts?

I apologize if this is in the wrong topic area.
Viewing 1-200 comments:
What this sounds like to me IS a type of herpes. It sounds like HSV1. Which is what i carry. There are two different types of herpes. HSV1 & HSV2. type1 usually appears on the mouth, but it is easily transmitted to the genital area. type2 usually appears on the genitals, this type is easily trasmitted to the mouth. So if you do get a positive culture back for HSV1 i would be thankfull. that is definately the type to have if you have herpes...if that makes any sense. 50-80% of the US carry HSV1 and 45% of those people never show any symptoms. Most people catch this when they're children. When i found out i was infected I freaked out and made my boyfriend go get tested. When he told his doctor what he was there for he laughed him out of the office. Its really nothing to worry yourself about. If you do worry you can have your doctor prescribe valtrex and many other drugs to help control outbreaks. But usually with HSV1 you may have frequent outbreaks on your mouth (like myself) that you can control with denivir, acyclovir, abreva ect. When its in your genital area the majority of people with HSV1 there only have outbreaks once or twice in their LIFETIME! I hope I helped!
Take care and DONT WORRY!
do you shave? if you do its probally just razor bumps. put aloe vera on it untill its better. it always helps me
I had a similar problem once. I just got tested, and I was completely negative. I wish I would have just went to a doctor while they were there... I still don't know what they were! But they weren't an STD...
OK. So me and my boyfriend have been having unprotected sex and It was all good. We want to get pregnant and we are but now there is like a rash of bumps that appeared. the itch and burn all the time. I am scared it may be herpes. My best girl friend used my razor recently and didn't tell me. She has herpes, Can I get herpes from her like that? I have dotor a[[ts. with the obgyn in like 3 weeks. Should I try to get an earlier appt because of the bumps? Do you have any idea what they could be?
Take lysine tablets for herpes simplex virus, apparently it will reduce recurrent outbreaks...... from those on your lips or anywhere!
I have a similar issue.  I've never had anything like this in my life.  It just showed up yesterday.  it's a red bump on the inside of my left labia.  It's very hard and itches and is sore.  It started to puss today and I totally freaked out.  I thought it might have just been a bug bite or blister.  Some one ease my mind and tell me this is not herpes!!!!  
ok so i had sex with my girlfriend and now im scared because the next day i discovered red bumps. but i also shaved the same day before we had sex. now i have red like bumps and they itch like crazy; im scared because i've never had any type or form of STD. what could it be? it doesnt really hurt. it just itches more. and when i tried to pop it some blood and clearish liquid came out. im freakin out like crazy and i dnt kno what to do. im scared it can be herpes. but im hopin its razor bumps.
does your girlfriend have herpes? where are the bumps? herpes generally comes with a lot of pain and swelling. dont pop them!
To bojibay, this could be a cyst of some sort so you should really go to a doctor if pus is coming out. Genital herpes generally comes with more than one bump, and the fact that pus comes out indicates that there is an infection. Its probably not serious you just need to have it drained by a professional. Good luck!
ok I had these bumps appear last week and didnt think anything of them until a couple days later they looked like canker sores and they itch and burn a little and it also hurts to walk and sit sometimes.  is this definitely herpes???
evetytime i have sex i have the bumps that pops up it started  beforre i even had sex that month my ex went and got tested but he said the doctor said he has no virus i know he woldnt lie so could it be something else because im very depressed i've never even had a yeast affection it shows up than about 3 days later leaves
Help!! I have a similar problem. Last week my vagina lip was kind of swollen for few days and I have a very small red hard bump on my vagina near my butt by the right side. && I don't know what is it.
wow these people really helped but i dont know if i have the same thing i have a red sore that looks just like a pimple its kinda pink too.
now its not on tha inner vagina its on the out side that little area between tha thigh and the vagina lips can anybody help me please.
I just recently had one of these pimple like bumps appear on my vagina at the same time that I tore the skin at the bottom of my vagina. I think it's some sort of infection. NOT HERPES. I was told by a doctor that looked at it that it was just from shaving...razor bumps I suppose. Not sure if this will help anyone but with a qtip i dabbed hydrogen peroxide on the bumps only. Also Tucks medicated wipes/pads may help a little too...or neosporin or zinc oxide cream/ointment. Keeping clean down there throughout the day helps ease the pain a little too.
I have little pink almost skin colour bumps on the outside of vagina closer to my leg....they dont hurt and when i sqeeze them nothing comes out....i shave that area and when i shave over them they bleed a little....but no pain at all....does anyone have an idea of what they may be??????
i havent shaved recently but i have had sex with my boyfriend tow days ago, we did use a condom and today i have found three red spots on my vagina above the vagina lips and they are very itchy .i am really scared cuz i have no idea what it could be
can anyone please help me!!
I have something similar.  There is only one red bump that appears, it is painful, but there is no pus.  It never breaks open or scabs over and it seems to appear around that time of the month and then just goes away about a week later.  It is very painful though.
so i have red bumps on the outside of my vagina going towards the entry way of my vagina. they don't itch or burn or puss they are just there. i went to the gyno today and she didnt say anything about it. just that it looks irratated and its not a bacterial invection and its not inside my vagina, any ideas? it appears when i sweat alot down there or moisture gets in there... HELP! lol
ok i have bumps on my vag where my hair is and they dont itch or anything. they may be from shaving or zits possibly. i need to get checked cuz im scared i have herpes. I think this because they are on my bum also. it is embarassing. am i in trouble???
i have little red pimple like bumps on the lips and other parts of the vagina. Some of them puss and some of them don't. Thinking it was infection or bacteria I used peroxide, which only made them itch more. I'm scared of what this could be. Any help?
i have this one bumb on my vagina that i noticed today its kinda like a pimple sort of and i poped it to see if it was a pimple and this white puss came out but i know it cant be a pimple so what is it? im scared and reaking out i dont want this to be anything seriouse can someone please help mee pleasee ):
so like most people on here, i have recently found a few red sores on my vagina. they are in different places--no clusters-- one on my left inner labia, one on my outer right labia. they are kinda of pimple like but definitely not blisters. the first one i noticed is already less painful and looks to be going away. i feel that by reading other people's similar issues i can see that it could likely be just from rough sex but i am freaking out. my partner and i have both recently been tested (me 3 weeks ago, him 2 weeks ago so he said) and i noticed the sores 2-3 days after sex. i have no other symptoms of herpes really. i have a little discharge but we had sex 5 times and for long periods for 10 hours. and they do not itch, just hurt a little. it was rough sex and i did get a little dry at the end of all of this. could this just be from the amount of sex?

please someone let me know.
i recently has unprotected sex with my boyfriend. i shave tho so i dont know like if its shave bumbs or not. but i have little red dots all over, and im freaking out really badly. what could it be?
i just notice today i have a red bump/pimple on the left lip of my vagina and its really sore and i tryed to pop it but just a tiny bit of blood came out i dont know what it is i never had sex with my boyfriend or i never shaved. Help Me!!
i noticed red bumps after shaving one day and it didnt really  bother me cause i get that sumtimes, and then i noticed they where starting to burn and itch a little its really worrying me because i dont no if i can have sex with my boyfriend or not and he is completly clean, im so embarresed to tell anyone or even go to a doctor, please what do i do?
is it seriouis!? x
Im sexually active; im only 15 years old; don't ask why i've been sexually active my ex ex ex ex ex boyfriend's idea (he was a sex freak) so i dumped him; and even before i had sex and lost all my virginity and all that; i've had red bumps all over the outside of my  vagina; there not all scattered; there apart from one another; and theres a few together and yeah im not gonna explain everything else; i Do shave and  it does hurt when i shave because of the bumps; but im thinking its just from shaving because my pubes will grow and then i will shave them like once they grow; i think its just because i shave a lot. im not sure
But i dont need std's and stuff im only 15; so someone help !!!!
i have little bumps on vagina on the outside of it in between my thigh and the lips of the vagina. then i have two lines one on each side of the outside of my vagina that also itch and hurt. they are sore and itchy and sometimes the whole area down there burns after sex. im really worried and freaking out because im 23 weeks preg atm and i dont want to pass this on to the baby however i have had it for a while.. just thought it was 'normal'. the lips of my vagina hurts when we have sex. then its itchy and sometimes burns.. they are mostly the symptoms of a yeast infection i think however i still have the sores.. should i be worried at all.. plan to see my doc as soon as we get paid.. i am really really freaking out as i have never had an std or yeast infection.. i do have unprotected sex with my boyfriend but he is clean.. please somebody help me and explain what this could be?! :(
Ok. Hi. I feel really awkward here because i can almost assure you that I am at least 5 years younger than most of you. I have a bumpish thing in the vaginal area, and it really hurts. It can't be a STD because I've never had sex, ever, and don't plan on it for a very long time. So, just because I'm sorta really freaked out, I was wondering if anyone could help at all.
Thanks. :)
I have pretty much the same problem and its kinda scary..
I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend and then a couple days later when i was peeing i had a burning sensation and bled sometimes for no reason. I didn't have me period for no reason. then that stopped and now i have these pimple like bumps around my vagina that are sore and get kind of itchy. I'm never having unprotected sex ever again.
Wow... I read all the comments here. Everyone is sharing but no one is really helping. Every situation is different.

I recently had unprotected sex, which was a bad idea!!!!
I was positive for Chlamydia, I got a bladder infection, NOW I have a lot of discharge and 4 unexplainable bumps. Because of these bumps it is so painful when I use the washroom and causes a bad burning sensation. I was treated for the STI and the UTI now I have to go back to find out the rest of the problems.

Does anyone else have the similar issue or know what it can be?
Same problem!
Well minus the chlamidia (at least I hope). Me and my boyfriend have been together for about 8 months now and we've been having sex for a long time. The problem with me is worse though. He gets cold sores on his lips sometimes.. Well, I have 3 small bumps on different parts of my vagina, somewhere in between painful and itchy. Thing that ***** most? I have a UTI so it burns like fu*k when I pee, plus if the pee touches any of the bumps it burns even more.
I ahve no idea what the bumps are, but I'm hoping to go to a doctor ASAP. I'm only 27. So the only reason I haven't gone yet is because I'm embarrassed to tell my mom. I really hope it's not herpes. I figure its likely I could ahev gotten it from him. Ugh.
Best wishes to all.
Hey all, i have a similar problem... 8 months ago i had some bleeding during intercourse- i told my dr and she referred me to have a smear test-the results came back as mild changes-i was referred to a colposcopy clinic which there they took biopsies etc. The result of this showed that i actually have HPV (wart virus). I had a close look in the mirror at my vagina and inside i could see a small colletcion of small red bumps that are a little bit painful especially during sex.  So now i am going to book an appointment with my GP to see what can be done about this!! Me thinks an old exboyfriend gave me this, possibly- 5 years ago as he had a wart on his penis- when he had this- i got my self checked out in a sexual health clinic- evidently i had not caught anything- but i found out that it can be weeks, months or even years till they actually show up.  I've been with my boyfriend for 2 years now and he has no signd of warts on him... just wanna find out now what they can do to remove them... anybody had this done?
i have had unprotected sex a couple times bad idea!!! i have got these little red bumps on my vag. i have shaved before so maybe thats why. im getting tested soon. anyone know maybe what they are. im worried. im not even that old and im scarred out of my mind!!! :(
i regret having sex at my age and unprtected.
Herpes will also come with extreme pain...  Usually the first outbreak is the worst, so one bump doesn't sound like the ol herp.  You would have such bad stinging when you pee and even shower.  Sometimes I notice right before my period my vagina goes on the fritz, and if you shave at all down there a hard bump is usually an ingrown hair.  If the bumps multiply or become painful get it checked out.
i have a sore red patch with a white pimple like lump in the middle of it under the hood of my clitoris and it only hurts when it gets bumped.. im really worried of what it could bve. it started out aas just a pimple like bump so i popped it and puss stuff come out but then it come back so i just left it and thought it would go away and i forgot about it as there was np pain or irritation but just recently i was washing myself in the shower and i bumped it and it made it sort of unflamed and really red and really sore and it had another pimple thing there so i popped it again and more puss come out.. but even after bein popped there was still white stuff in it. i just really need to know what it is.. and i have been tested for sti's and they were all negative.
Well i have like a red pimple type thing on my vagina but it its more like wher my pee comes out.. i have no idea what it is and im kinda scared.... i do shave as well
Omg you put my mind at ease i found a red bump and puss came out i thought it was an std or someting phew
Hi im 19 years old, i am not a virgin but am not currently sexually active nor have i been for the past few months. A few weeks ago i noticed 2 spot like lumps appear in my genital region, not on the viginal lips themselves but above in my pubic hair. I noticed them come a few days after using hair removal cream. At 1st they looked like 2 very small skin tags, but since then they have got a lot bigger, more red and the one on my inner thigh has started to itch, and has become a very large lump under the skin, its crossed my mind that it might be some sort of cancer. The one i have in the middle of my pubic hair is larger then that on the outer but this one has been pussing a lot and also bleeding too. I have no idea what they could be and have no idea where they came from can anyone help me?!
I am not a virgin and me and my boyfriend used to have sex. Its been months sense ive had any sexual activity.. but a little while ago i got hard little pimple like bumps on the outside of my vagina. one or two have also appeared outter more toward my leg. They dont itch or bother me at all.. but i have popped them before and it pops like a zit would then bleeds just a little sometimes! they go away but then others appear in different spots and they dont cluster...
i also shave that area... maybe im freaking out for no reason but idk
any help???
im 19 years old and me and my bf have unprotected sex. the last time we had sex was maybe like 4 or 5 days ago. well for the past 2 days i had been having an itch inside of my vagina but i have gotten it before so i wasnt too worried. after i showered i looked down there with a mirror and found little pimple like "balls" inside of my vagina. not on my lips but up there. it was only like 2 or 3 butthier itchy. their not sore nor hurt and it doesnt burn when i pee or anything. i bought a vaginal infection screening test and everyhting came out normal so now im wondering what it is. im going to the dr monday but can someone please put my mind at ease, i really dont want this to be herpes! :/  
i shaved earlier today, and now i have a little red bump thats really itchy and sore, i dunoo what it could be? also i have been having a lot of discharge from my vagina lately, and burning pain when i pee.. im not sure if these things are connected and could be an std or just a simple yeast infection.. im really scared so someone please help!
i had the similar problem. most of these bumps that look like pimples are  just razor bumps. they come after shaving and go away after a few days. put aloe lotion on them and they will most likely go away. but if you have a bump and it is red, itchy, and you did not shave you might need to go get checked out.
I just had sex first time ever with my bf and idk if he has herpies (herpes) or something and I broke out with red bumps down below and I have no idea what they are but it hurts to use the restroom and to even walk. Does anyone know what's wrong
I have a bump in between my thigh and vagina. ive had it for awhile and nothing seems to be wrong so ive just ignored it but ive always wondered what it is and what caused it and if i can get rid of it? ive never had sex and dont shave down there, i havent tried to pop it. sometimes it gets red and itchy and hurts but not constantly. if anyone can tell me anything that'd be great
i have these little bumps on my vagina that resemble pimples and when i pop them they bleed alittle bit and white stuff comes out just like a real pimple.i have never had sex but i masterbate alot but only with my hands. i have this bad tendency to pluck my pubic hair instead of shaving so i thought that was what caused them but then i started shaving and they are still there. i really dont want to go to a doctor so can you please help me
im sorry if my last post was little too graphic but i really need answers to my question. thanks:)!
im 13 and i discovered really sore pimple like bumps where you urine right above that and i was wondering what they were i was really freaked out... this happened right after the day i went swimming... ( im not sexually active and never was) HELP!!!!!
okaiii so i've been to the docs and now im really confused cz i have these lets say " pimples" around my female bit but they dont hurt, dont itch, dont burn and the doctor told me they're almost normal . .. not sure how it can be almost normal all i know is they knock my confidence really low as i'm in a gay relationship and don't want her thinking i have something haha anyone have any reccomendations as to get rid? .
i have bumps like white spots around my vagina , i dont really no what they are and i havent told anyone about it so i have noo clue. they dont itch or hurt so i just thought they'd be a shaving rash. does anyone know what they could bee? x
well i found out yesterday a red idk if its a bump or lump on the lip of my virgina and it hurts when i clean myself but today it didnt hurt as much as it wes yesterday. i had unprotected sex a year ago n i didnt have any bump. can somebody plz help me im praying to god that is not Harpies????????
last sunday i woke up with a boil/pimple on the inside lip of my vagina.... it didn't start hurting until i went over it again with a razor three days after and noticed the pimple was now an open wound... the next morning i noticed another pimple and the morning after i notced another one, i also have an open sore on the bottom opening of the vag... i've gone to the docs and he hasn't told me i have herpes, all he did was tell me to continue using vagisil for the itching and to try monistat until the results came in... i need some reassurance.... im hoping and praying to god that i don't have herpes!!! can someone give feed backkkk!
i have been having these sores and i went to the ob and was tested for st d and they came back negative, also had a pap and that came back good.  i only get these around the time for me to start my period what is it?  i just got one at the bottom of my butt cheek and it was size of quarter (itched) but it could of been cause it was in a fold of skin not sure.  when i get these i know what side the sore will be on cause my leg gets very tender ,,, anyone have any ideas???????
hi
i have red pimples on my vagina area only 3 of them.
im only 14 and never had sex bf but i play with my self sometimees..
these r rreally itchy and im reaalllyy scared they just look like the evryday spots that u gett really like a bite or something
please im always worried about this n feel like cryingg
please will some one older who has exeroced this b4 help me.. they are just on the top inside the right vagina lip. thankyou :'(
alright, my bf often goes in a few times before he puts the condom on...I have 1 tiny bump on my inner lip right by my clitoris.  I just noticed it tonight when I went across it with my fingers.  Its only sore when I touch it and it doesn't itch.  Herpes, warts, or something else?
I have had a bump on the upper part of my lip near the clit for over a month now. It started out as small white bumps about 4 close together. All but one went away and the one that stayed is now red and it cause a little discomfort to touch it but its also a little itchy. I am so scared and currently have no health insurance. What could this be?
I am 14 years old and have just noticed one of these bumps. It has the width of a pencil eraser but not as tall thank god! its only just popping out of the skin. I have never had sex. ive only shaved down there once but that was almost a month ago. I only started my period in December but it has been coming at the end of each month but hasnt come yet. I know i am probably still irregular. Please help! Im kinda worried and contemplating telling someone. could it be an ingrown hair or just an irritation? PLEASE HELP!!!
2 days ago i noticed a bump or spot on my left vaginal lip. it is red and sore and painful if touched. i am really worried about it and i haven't had sex before. i do shave, but i havent for over a week now. can someone please help me, im worried it might be something serious and dont know whether to tell my mum or not.
Iwas experiencing the same symptoms. then just today, it turned white then popped. It did the exact thing a pimple does: puss then bleed. This seems like a strange place to have a pimple but is that what it is?? u could be experiencing this soon if yours is anything like mine and some of the women on here. It seems very common too. Everybody does get pimples!
After sex most women go to the bathroom and wipe theirselves. Just listen Im not being a smart ***. I didnt know any of this it was explained to me. Buy some always feminine wipes or baby wipes whatever, you can also get vaginal wash or vaginal powder to go along with this but after sex you should go to the bathroom pee or not pee whatever wipe with your feminine wipes or even wash the area with a small cloth and soap. When you Wipe wipe everything and get all th "leftovers" down their. The vaginal powder can help with a smell you may have after sex. if you wipe after sex especially clean yourself regulary and wipe after using the restroom you will not have uti's bladder infections and yeast infections trust me i know. i had them alll the time but thats because after sex i was lazy and fell asleep. I just get up take care of my business and go back to bed. my husband knows i do now. but he used to not know, i would just tell him i had to pee or wash my hands. I understand sometimes cleaning yourself after sex can be embarrasing so just hide the stuff under your sink and make an excuse up after sex and go to the bathroom or be honest. If hes true he will be okay with it.  Also the red bumps everyones talking about large hard red bumps found in odd or sensitive areas after shaving usually if you pop them either blood or clear liquid or puss comes out. Sometimes they may hurt when you walk or wear tight clothes the are most painful when you touch them. Okay They are from shaving in 85% of cases it is either a blod clot, dont worry too much, most likey an in grown hair from where your hairs are soooo tiny they take some time to grow and may get bent or caught because thats a tight and sensitive area ( so when you pop it and all that stuff comes out and it stillll feels like somthings in it then its the hair) it can also be a small cut thats swollen up or just a razor rash. it could be a blood blister from a scratch or cut or bruise. there are many simple possibilities to it if u pop it it will get worse give it  a  few days put aloe vera or neosporin on it sometimes an isepack will help with the swelling and it will either downsize or it wont be so red and puffed out then pop it or give it more time i popped mine after doing all that infection came out i cleaned it up with alcohol put anti itch cream on it so the area surrounding wouldnt pick up on it and so one. keep your area "girl parts" VERY CLEAN especially if you shave lotion baby powder on it will help sweat produces alot of bacteria down there. also i recommend alot of sexually active women if you are having sex every night use a douche twice a month consult your doctor first and lubrication is nice even if u produce your own u dont want him going in dry it will hurt later.
hi. i havent been sexually active in awhile..but recently my anus became itchy.(ive never had anal sex) when i took a look i also notice a white bumpy rash between my legs and lips...it doesnt hurt just itches a bit..i also used baby powder the day before i noticed anything..could it be a reaction to the powder or is it an STI?? can someone help
hi, i havent had sex and i havent shaved that area, but i have 3 red spots, one on the vaginal lip itself and two around, when i walk they are really sore and sting like a burning sensation. im really embarassed, and dont know what to do. My vaginal lip looks much bigger than usual too :/ anyone help?
This for me is embarassing to talk about but to be honest my boyfriend and I have had rough sex three days in a row..all of a sudden I have about four bumps on my vagina. I have horrible pain when I go to the bathroom and its uncomfortable all day. I have never had anything like this and I'm getting convinced its herpes but praying that its not. Is there anything else it could be!!?? :(
Me and my boyfriend have been having sex more often lately, and twice yesterday. This morning I woke up with a small pimple like bump on the edge of my vaginal opening. Neither of us have been with any other partners so we know it's not an STD. Is there anyone who knows what it could be?
i have bumps that look like pimples on my vagina what are they?what causes them and should i worry
So I've also found a red bump near my vagina, & I'm scared because my ex-boyfriend and I have been having un-protected sex. It looks a lot like a pimple, but not very painful
I am 13, i just found a wart today wile shaving my legs. I've never had sex b4 and just started shaving it a few weeks ago. from all that Ive read on this site and others it is probably a ingrown hair. For me I'm sure its not herpes because there is only one and I've never had sex. its red and about the size of a pencil eraser. it right on the vagina lip. it seems to go down wen I leave it alone and use baby whips. Not in that order. It is pinkish red.
1) Do not pop anything down there! You could spread infection or cause more irritation. Never pick or pop.

2) Don't freak out. No matter what, things are treatable and are not the end of the world. TRUST ME.

3) Make an appointment to see a doctor or go to your local planned parenthood or other free clinic if you must. Don't ignore the problem or wait for them to go away.

4) Know your facts. STD's such as chlamydia and herpes are far more common than you probably think. This means 2 things. 1. It is not unlikely to catch an STD while having unprotected sex. About 1 in 5 ppl over the age of 12 have HSV-2, the virus that causes genital herpes. 2. You are not alone and it is likely that you can treat this and it won't even be an issue in your life.

But remember, this human body is complicated, and your symptoms could mean a TON of different things. So, relax, make an appointment to get checked out, and then go from there. Really though, don't worry too much.
could this be a reaction to shaving if you have sensitive skin, and not herpes?
Well . I Have Likee 2 bumps on ma Vaginial area. when i wear somethng tight it kinda hurts or itches. Im not really wwhat it is. But i hope its not herpes or STD or anything likee that! Im Freaking out. I had Sex but i use protection. This is gonna beh embarssing but my boyfriend gave oral sex to me. And I hope i didnt get anything seriousee . .
Like one smart person said, head to your doctor. Learn the difference between what kinds of things you need to worry about and what kinds you don't.
For me, it's common to get boils and/or cystic acne since I'm usually moist and hot down there. I try not to pop my boils, because wherever the blood and/or pus goes, it will start a new one. They are very infectious. They're extremely painful and sore and hot to the touch when they're inflamed. I've asked doctors about them and they say it's nothing to worry about. I've noticed if I put antibiotic ointment on them they generally go away pretty quickly. If you touch one, be sure to wash your hands with soap and warm water before touching anything else.
If you shave, it's very common to get ingrown hairs.. and that's what forms boils. The basic difference between a pimple and a boil is that a boil hurts like a mother******, is huge and red, and usually needs to be stabbed... while a pimple is painful but squeezable.

I've met some girls who didn't realize they weren't supposed to change their underwear and/or bathe daily or every other day at the least in order to stay clean. Your natural bacteria will end up irritating you badly if you don't keep yourself clean... but too much soap too often can also cause infections because you wash away the good bacteria. Find a balance.

Bottom line... your body is a treasure... and if it hurts, take better care of it... and don't be ashamed to ask a doctor for help... it may save your life!!!

I have a spot on my vagina wich is really scary it's not on the inside it's on the outside do i have a SDI or something ?
i am 20 years old i havent beed wth alot of ppl but i had a oops and one day slept with this guy i really didnt know well its been years but now im having red bumbs verry sore and rash like on my vagina lips and now lower too its soo itchy i cant stand it and it burns and hurts what is this i havent gone to the doctor i just moved out of my house and i dont wanna go alone but i dont want any one to know what i have either am really freakin out any one know what it is
yammy what you would have is a boil. it sounds disguahsting. haha it is. but you get it from that area rubbing against something, eventually getting irritated and turning red and hurting. but eventually it subsides and pracctically dissapears. but when it gets irritated again, then it all happens again.

besides that i found two red sores on my vagina, but in different places. at first that hurt a little when i touched it but otherwise it didnt bother me. i figured they were nothing sense i am not sexually active. so it couldnt be a sexually transmitted disease. anyways. they eventually subsided and are now practically gone and have just about dissapeared. now i find this red pimple like thing on my left outer labia and its red and irritated and when i squeezed it a little white puss came out. now im just ganna leave it be, and hope it goes away also. and i dont have a gynocologist because im not sexually active so i couldnt ask thhem, and my mother passed away a few years ago, so i cant ask her. reading everyones things, kind of a majority sounded like what i have going on atm, so it might not be because of sex.
OK I KNOW THIS SOUNDS NASTY BUT MY BF WANTED TO TRY TO HAVE SEX ON MY PERIOD..WHICH WE DID.....AND IT WAS UNPROTECTED...WE USED WIPES(BABYWIPES) TO CLEAN UP...THEN A FEW DAYS LATER..WE NOTICED WE BOTH HAD LITTLE BUMPS(BETWEEN 10-15)OF THEM AND I STARTED TO FREAK OUT ..I DO SHAVE....BUT I NEVER EXPERIENCED THIS MANY BUMPS BEFORE..THEY ITCH BURN AND STING..IM HOPING ITS SOME SORT OF IRRITATION....PLEASE HELP:(
Ok so I'm 14 and iv been having unprotected sex. Well I do shave but yesturday I noticed a pimple like thing white/clear heads. It's in my pubic hair there's two of them right next to eachother. It doesn't itch it just kinda hurts when pressure is put on it. What could this be?
well im 14, and im not sexually active. and i really dont think i should be, ahha. but i shave clearly, and i did discover bumps like the ones described above, and they did dissapear after a week or two, so im thinking maybe some of you have shaving rash because this happened to me after shaving. :/ hope i can help hah. x
For all the people who have the little pink pimple looking bumps those are called heat bumps they appear frequently with athletic activity and sexual activity can also appear when your razor it getting too worn down if you shave and also try to check your laundry alot of times when you wash jeans with underware it can cause a allergic reaction because of the dyes and the harsh fabric.. Dont panic just get tested.. And for the ones with the hard bumps that are skin colored and kind of course those could either be worts or even a skin tag a skin tag is the calcium build up in warm enclosed places much like under arms and it can cause a skin tag to form they can be suffocated off by tying a string around them to cut off the blood flow it will fall off with in a coupl days.. An for those with the blisters around the genital area yes it is possible that, that is herpes,, But dont fret there are several controlling medications out there and 7 out of 10 americans will contract some form of herpes or warts its very common and close to treatable.. Dont fret just be honest with your partner and have safe sex hope i helped any of you
about a week ago i had a itchy red/pink spot type of bump appear on my vagina but ididnt think much about it. Then i noticed lots and lots show on the inside and also a tear at the bottom of my vagina. They are terribly painful and itchy and sting and it is very hard to go to the toilet and also sometimes sit or walk or any type of movement. Could this be herpes? or maybe some time of infection because my partner has not got this and has not had any other sexual partners. can someone please help? should i go to the doctor?
thanks
I have one pimple like bump between my vagina n *** n it only burns doesn't itch what could that be? Do u think it's some kind of disease? Please ans this m kinda freaked out abt this. And few days ago I had sex with my bf but after that just this once slept without washing the area. Do u think it could b coz of that plzz help.
ok, so I've had plenty of unprotected sex with my boyfriend of two years. I'm pretty sure he hasn't cheated on me. He's my first, but he's had sex with two other girls before me, both of them virgins and he used condoms all the time with both of them (one of them he used a condom AND only had sex with her once). He says he's been tested and is clean. Well, I've noticed recently a few things happening: It started off with a kinda hard, painful bump on my lower left vaginal lip. It started out round with no head, and within just a few hours changed shape (it went to a zit-like thing, then this hanging-mole type thing). Well, my boyfriend said it was an ingrown hair and popped it. Puss and blood came out, and then it hurt really bad. I looked at it again later, and it was still raised, but flattened, and had a tiny hole in the middle. It went away after a couple of days.

Well, then Monday of this week I noticed a thing that resembled folliculitis very much, it had a hair in the middle. I left it alone and it got smaller around the hair, kinda scabbed, and today (Saturday) it is completely gone other than a red spot. But I noticed an itchy spot this week too (around Tuesday), I looked (it was on the left side of my vagina, a little bit lower than where the other thing was) and it was just a pink bump, no head or anything, and it went away completely yesterday. But I also noticed between the pink dot and where the changing shapes one was, only a tad bit more on the inside of my outer lips is a zit like thing. It started out small but it has puckered a bit more around the head, which is white. I think I might see some other red, headless bumps around it, but it could just be pulled hair follicles from trying to get a better look. I'm going to get tested Tuesday, and I'm hoping/praying it's nothing, but I'm still worried.
Also, I sometimes itch and have pain in my labia. It goes away for days sometimes, even weeks, and then sometimes it comes back and doesn't go away for days. The itching tends to happen more if I get sweaty or something, but none of this happened (that I noticed or remember) until after I lost my virginity. Any help will be appreciated!
Also, neither one of us have ever had cold sores in our lives.
I have the exact same problem; my bf and I had lots of rough sex and I got extreme pain and discomfort. it hurts to walk and sit and pee, and there are some red bumps, but I know he and I are both clean. I have been putting yeast infection cream on my entire vagina, and instead of using toilet paper I've been getting either a washcloth or toilet paper wet and dabbing the area gently, then dabbing it dry. And I've been taking lots of hot baths, and making sure to spread it so that the water soothes it. and this might sound painful but it's not, I've also been icing it after a long day at work or something. Also if you are extremely chafed, use some antibacterial petrolium jelly ointment on your vagina and sprinkle baby powder on it. It helps. Get lots of rest and eat lots of fruits and vegetables; don't eat a lot of sweets and drink lots of cranberry juice too.
I found today a bump not on my vagina but where the pubes grow the most. I'm 14 and I have not had sex yet. I've recently started taking birth control for cramps. Could it be an allergic reaction? Should I be worried?
WOW this is great! I thought something was wrong with me cus i have similar problems ive been to the doc atleast 8 times not a STD. cant tell me what it is said sesitve skin but ive switched everything i use an dosnt help, i dont shave i trim so i know its not raser burn but dealing with it for almost a year now an the itching an sores it drives me crazy
Hi I'm 17 & I have this red bump like a pimple can someone please tell me what it is it a herp ..!!!?!!! Please help I don't know what I should tell my dad so i can get it checked out will I live with him & I have not had sex in awhile please just HELP THANKS
Lol @ your vaginas
then if yall are gonna write about that then there should be a doctor to comment on all those question dont u think lol
I have one red small bump on my vagina its on the lip...it dosent puss or have fluid in it but its just been there for like 3 and a half weeks...what cud it be?
im still a virgin and i hav one big red bump on the top of my vagina and it hurts.. its scareing me .. what is it??!!!
so i wasn't sexually active when i noticed a single puss filled itchy bump btwn my thigh and vagina...since then i have noticed more of them pop up..after i popped them they got hard, but if i didnt pop them they stayed i guess what you would say is normal...i was wondering if anybody knew what this was? i just recenltly started having protected sex n my partner has not had any bumps pop up...is this some sort of infection or std??
I have been having the same problem to am young and I am a virgin but they don't itch or anything I am freaking out!!!
Ok i have like these redish bumps in my vagina and they sting and itch when i pee:(im so scared because iv reserched and the symptoms are either from syphillis (syphilis) or a yeast infection,the bumps have like kinda white in the middle and it seems like new ones pop up every day!!!could they be bed bug bites if i sleep with no underwear on or coul it be from having oral sex outside,?please someone help me!! What could it be? Its only inside my vagina no were elsee not on the outside or on my anus,pleaseee please tell me what it coul be:0
okay, so me and my boyfriend have been together for about 2 years and we've been having unprotected sex almost everyday for the past 6 months. and multiple times a day for the past couple weeks. i do shave, and the other day i think i used an old razor. i have one little red bump on the lip of my vagina and one right at the bottom of my vagina by my butt almost. there is no puss.. i don't even think they are poppable. they do not hurt at all and i can't even tell that they're there, but when i pee the bottom one burns so bad! it doesn't hurt when i pee just when the pee touches the bump.. almost like it's a scratch because when i touch around the bump it burns like the top layer of skin is gone. it's starting to not burn so bad but it still does hurt. and i noticed that the past two days i've had some discharge. but because i do have two bumps, on my vagina it's freaking me outtttt!
Ive had the same problem, just yesterday i found a medium sized red bump on the lip of my vagina. it is closer to the back and more towards my inner thigh. so yes, it is red and it hurts when i walk. i have not had sex but my boyfriend did finger **** me this past weekend and ive never has these till now. it is within my pubic hairs and it feels like it has fluid in it. I do not shave down there so it cant be razor burn. im rather scared tho, anyone know what it might be?
I'm scared. I'm twelve and I rub myself down there and today I just felt a bumb. I've never had sex and I don't shave the inside. I'm scared to tell anyone bcuz I live with my grandparents!
HELP
How long will it take to go away??Can i pop them??
I have. Bumps in my perinium and they are very small. They reach down to my butt whole but I don't have any pain with them they have itched only a few times and when I touch them they feel ruff kind of like a scab I was tested for genital herpes and that was a negative and also was tested for hpv.... I've been freaking out over this could this be anything besides genital warts ?
most of these cases sound like ingrown hairs and razor burn but i would just like to put it out there that u can get herpes with or with a condom, condoms only protect 40% with herpes and also u can!!! get herpes from oral sex with or without an outbreak!!! please be advised.tell ur friends neighbors anyone.also 800 million people have herpes and there are more without symptoms!!!
I found a red pimple on my inner left labium on Monday. I saw the doctor about it. I wanted to know how to get rid of the bump, without popping it. I get these once or twice a year, and pop them. This one didn't have a white head. I was told to put triple antibiotic ointment on it. I also have brown discharge, after urinating.

I saw the doctor 3 days later, about a sore throat. She wouldn't take a look at the bump or vagina for brown discharge. That same night, I found out that I have 2 pimples on my inner left labium.

My boyfriend licked my vagina, earlier this year. He also stuck his finger up there. I couldn't see the gynecologist or primary doctor today. The gynecologist's nurse asked if my boyfriend has oral herpes, from past girlfriends. I don't know. He hasn't had a girlfriend for over 15 years.

The pimples that I had in the past, weren't located this high. I am worried about the pimple multiplying, as well as the brown discharge. What would cause the pimple to multiply? I found out tonight that the toilet paper smells, after I wipe. I will have to try and see the gynecologist next week.
I'm 15 about to be 16, I have on little bump on my vagina, not really on it, on the outside lip, and it is red and it puss's. I have never had this before. I lost my virginity 6 months ago, and that was the last time I had sex, and I have never had this before. It doesn't hurt or itch, it's just kinda there. What is it?
i need answers
  dont know if i have the same thing i have one red sore that looks just like a pimple.
now its not on tha inner vagina its on the out side that little area between tha thigh and the vagina lips can anybody help me please, i think i might freak.
i need answers
im not sure if you have herpes or if its just an infected gland due to an east infection. I know that the first ever herpes outbreak always comes immediately after having unprotected sex. the initial outbreak is larger then (likely) You are also likely to feel like you are getting a cold at that time. This is associated with the virus transmission. most people have a noticeable outbreak when the first get the virus.  One bump only is not common for the first outbreak, but I dont know if thats always the case. If you are worried that its herpes rush to a doctor during the outbreak and they will determine.    
okay, im a virgin like i never had sex or anything. i dont shave. but i have a pimple like bump on the outside of mi Virginia. and im just wondering what its from.. i dont have any S.T.D'S im extremely healthy so im kind of scard..
can sombody please anwser this as soon as possible
So recently I found these red bumps on the inside of my labia and have become very painful with sex, burning while urinating and sometimes alone and also slight itching. I've been tested so I know it's not an STI. My boyfriend and I have frequent un-protected sex so I'm wondering if maybe it's only a rash of some sort. My skin can be very sensitive to any new kind of soap so I was also wondering if maybe it was a new kind of soap he is using that is making it irritated. Please get back to me ASAP.  
hi, ialso have these red bumps on my v-area and they dnt itch just hurt sometimes,they also have some puss tht comes out at times,but i just resently went to the female dr and they found a syst on one of my overies idk if tht could be why i have gotten them or if it's something else i should be concerned about..if anyone can help me out please, please give me some advice asap-thankx
I have several tiny white bumps that appear like skin tags on my outer labia, they are all in a row on one side. We have both been checked and this is the first time it has appeared. When I pulled one off it was hard like a skin tag and bled. They are not painful and do not itch.
i cant stop itaching in vagina n inner leg the itch is unbelivable scabs hard crust scabsall over outter vagina they wonder at work wh i go to bathroom alot icant work the itch is so intence i gotta scrach heavyly got hte scabs on my breasts and on m butt backside i tell u im going nuts can anyone help enlighten me plese
Okay I have bumps and puss pimple, They aren't painful at all. And I have never had sex.. What is that and I haven't shaved in a while so I don't think it's razor bumps
I have been quite promiscuous in the past few years and did contract hpv (horrible time for me). I got it treated and I was fine after.
About a week ago, however, I noticed a small pimple-like sore in my pubic region. I popped it and white stuff came out, like a pimple. Then it slightly bled. Afterwards, the same spot hardened, was red and swollen and was painful to touch. The swelling went down a few hours later and I figured everything was fine. There is a scab over it though.
Now, there's another pimple-like sore a few inches away, but thankfully not on my genitalia. I am paranoid thinking that it's herpes and have an STD screening scheduled in a week and a half but I'm debating going to a walk-in clinic.
The last two times that I've had sex, I became very wet and it was all quite sweaty. I'm hoping that it's a minor bacterial thing or maybe the fact that I do shave.
i have loads of red pimples like a rash...i've been getting them for a while, except this  time theres tons....also, the same rash is at the top inside of my thighs, stomach, and legs....what could it be?
i have this red small pimple next to the libia manora nd its itchy, nd whn goin down jst b4 da vaginal opening i have lesions nd they are sore nt red. I dnt knw hw to tell ths to my boy frnd bcoz evn whn i am supposed to have sex with him its sore nd i dnt wanna lie..do u guys thnk dat its an STI?
Update: I saw a doctor today and I have the cysts which formed because of hair follicles blocking the glands. This is a huge relief! I still had a pap test and blood taken to be sure that I don't have any STIs, though. Need to be on the safe side!
Everyone, see a doc! If there's something worrying you, go, just to be sure!
i'm 14 years old and have i found a skin coloured spot on my outer vagina today, i haven't shaved for about 3 days and i lost my virginity around 6 months ago and haven't had sex since (it was protected sex), i also went on a tramp today i don't know if that has anything to do with it but.. does anyone know what it could be ?
SAME PROBLEM JUST DISCOVERED IT. I'm 14 and I had unprotected (unplanned) sex, I'm not a virgin and I have a feeling it wasnt from the sex before this because I had protection, plus this sex was 7 days ago on 2-11-11 and I recently discovered TODAY:
·1 large red f*ck*ng volcano/zit/pimple-thing on my inner lower lip of my vagina
· 1 small version of this beast
· 3 small little cut/pussish/hole things on the thing in the middle (hopefully its just a razor nip. better than a S.T. effin D.)

- MINE TOO were on the left and left only, the biggest one is swollen- yet all of them are uncomfortable and hurt like a b*tch.
Please someone help, I talked about it and im getting an appointment but I am too sick to my stomach to think this is a S.T.D. so please comment back on ANY advice you have to offer.
I went to the clinic today as I noticed last night that I had quite a large red painful bump (looks like a spot but dont think I could pop it) on the outside of my vagina near the bikini line. The nurse said to me it was an ingrown hair which can occur after shaving or if your underwear is too tight. I have never had this before so i was really worried it was herpes but herpes usually crust over, are more blistery and have other symtoms (symptoms) such as feeling unwell (fluy). Best advice I can give is to take hot baths because that can help it go away and some antiseptic cream (If it is an ingrown hair). But I would also advice going to a drop in clinic or your doctors because I feel alot better now! Hope this helped. Try not to panic bumps on the vagina are very common.
I found a website which states what these lumps and bumps could be and this reasured me alot, hope this helps you all, this is what it said:

A common concern of women are bumps that they discover on the vulva. Before you panic, know that there are a several causes of bumps or pimples on the female genitalia and most of them are NOT contagious, NOT life threatening, and NOT STDs.

Here's what you need to know:

Cysts are common and can occur anywhere on the body. In the vulva (the area near the vagina) they often arise from a blocked skin gland. They often look like pimples or lumps under the skin. If fairly large or uncomfortable, it can be incised and drained by a doctor. Squeezing them on your own is NOT a good idea as it can cause the introduction of bacteria and cause infection. A few common genital cysts in women include:

1. Skene's duct cysts. These occur on either side of the urethra (where you urinate). You can self treat these with warm compresses, or if large, it can be opened up by your doctor.

2. Bartholin cysts occur on either side of the lower part of the labia majora, the outside of the vagina. They can become very large, like the side of a walnut and are usually noticed because of rapid growth in size and pain. Treatment includes warm sitz baths and incision and drainage if needed.

Blocked hair follicles, or folliculitis is probably the most common "bump" seen in the genitalia of men and women. The bumps are often irritated and tender. They are infected and may require antibiotics and a large incision and drainage to treat.

Clogged sweat glands can occur anywhere, including the genitalia. These sweat glands can be infected. Hidradenitis suppurativa is a condition causes painful clogged sweat glands anywhere on the body that are infected. They leave hard scars. Usually antibiotics and other medications are needed to treat. Fox Fordyce is a condition that causes nontender clogged sweat glands. Treatment includes steroid creams and other more specialized modalities.

Genital herpes is an STD. It usually causes itchy, burning and painful lesions that often start as a sore spot resembling a bug bite, but progresses over a few days to a blister or group of blisters and then an open ulcer. Treatment includes antiviral medications and pain meds.

Infection with subtypes 6 or 11 of the human papilloma virus (HPV) can cause genital warts. It too is a sexually transmitted disease. These "bumps" have a cauliflower like appearance. They are rough to the touch and can spread. Treatment includes applications of medications to freeze off the lesions or improve the immune system to fight the virus.

Molluscum contagiosum. This viral infection causes small, fleshy bumps on the vulva with a central indentation. They have a pearly color to them. They usually go away without treatment.

Skin tags are fleshy irregular shaped growths of normal skin that can occur on the vulva or elsewhere on the body.

And, there are a multitude of other causes of female genital bumps. While most are minor and require little or limited treatment, others are STDs. Therefore, if you discover a "bump", be sure to get it checked out by your doctor!

website link: http://www.*************.com/sexual-health/c/80228/60290/vagina-lumps
Someone help me please!
I've been having sex for over four months now and not recently have I found like scabs near my vagina opening, they don't hurt what so ever, they hardly ever ich! I don't no what it could be!
I don't wanna go to the doctors because its really embarrassing:/ I havnt noticed anything on my boyfriends penis it looks normal, I havnt been with nobody else exept him, I'm so scared and I need someones help, get back to me as soon as possible please, thanks:) x
I am too having the same problem. I was in the shower, noticed a small bump; i didnt worry too much because I thought it was a razor bump. The next day, I experienced pain during urination. My mom told me I must have a UTI (Urinary Tract Infection). Then I noticed more red bumps and now they look like they have white puss in them. These bumps are only located outside of my vagina (Around my Labia). It still hurts when I use the bathroom and the bumps look more like sores now. I got a pap-smear, and blood work done today & my doctor told me that they may be something that is not serious like sebaceous cysts but again it may be something serious such as a viral disease (Herpes). Im so scared to see what results come up to be....can someone please tell me if you have gone through the same and can tell me what I can possible have? Thank You.
I HAD THE SAME ISSUE AND WHEN I WENT TO THE OBGYN THEY DID A CULTURE AND IT CAME BACK POSITIVE FOR HERPES.  I NOW HAVE BREAKOUTS FREQUENT.  I AM NOT EVEN FOR CERTAIN WHO I WAS WITH THAT HAD THEM.  I KNOW THEY ARE PAINFUL AND I AM SO ASHAMED TO TELL ANYONE OF THEM.
I have a bump not on my vagina but on my left (for the lack of a better word) lip. Its red it doesn't itch but it is sore. The weird thing about it is that the top of it is lose and a can feel the bump under the inflated part right on top. It also kinda looks like a pimple. But I'm not quite sure. The guy I'm with now was a virgin but my ex wasn't but that was about 4 years ago. Those have been my only expirences. Can anybody tell me what I can be?
Hi, well my boyfriend and I recently had sex and he knows for a fact that he does not have herpes. The day we had sex, i shaved my hair.
But the day after we had sex, red, pimple like bumps had started appearing on my vagina . I pop them , but they always come back.
I asked my mom about it, and she said that it is ingrown hair from shaving. But I've been itching a little bit before I had the bumps appear.
It itches and hurts . I talked to my boyfriend about it and he said that he did the same thing last year.(before we started dating) He said that he shaved some of his pubic hair, and he started having the same as I. He told me that its just natural and ingrown hair because its normal to have that after you shave. Im really scared that I might have herpes, I really don't want to have it. I also want a cure, but it's not going away/:
Can somebody help me and tell me what it is? How I can make them go away?
i have there little red bumps on my vagina an i don't know what they are. It feels tight some times like my skin pulls on my right side down on my vagina. What is it?
I have similar problems and have found it is due to when my immune system is low or I have been eating badly.
When you eat lots of acidic foods and drink lots of alcohol then your natural PH levels vary and also your immune system drops.
My period efffects it as well.
So before drinking or periods I eat well and take pro-biotics and have little re-occuring problems. If I dont, I suffer with scabs and sores...
i need help . im only 14 years old. i haveun-pretected  sex with my boyfriend almost 4 times a week but he allways pulls out before he busts . im on my period . ive noticed red pimple-like bumps on the inside of the lips of my virgana by my clit . they go down all the way untill my butt. i dont know what to do . im scared to go to a doctor.  it stings theam when i pee. they hurt when i touch theam . i shave down there and heard this could be the cause? i know it is not an std because i toke my boyfriend varginty ... can anyone not lecture me and please help. im going to stop haveing sex with him so mutch often . but im scared mabye i do have somehing thats just now poping up from my past ?. somebody please tell me if theve ever had the same proublem?
I am 16 years old i have never had sex i shave though. I just had my peroid and now i have two red bumps on the inside of my vaginia it hurts to touch it. it doesnt hurt most of the time unless im sitting down washing or wiping. what shoud i do and what do you think it is?
Please help me im scared and i dont have a mom to talk to about this.
sorry guys, sounds like molluscum definitely.  Careful they spread to your face.
i have discovered red lil bumps on my''lips'' they do not really itch but make me feel uncomfortable and they hurt a little,i even put on Vics(yes that kind),its better to have it sting than the urge to rub,what could it be? Pls help me because i am really tired going to the clinic getting the same medication over n over again....at times it makes me feel uncomfortable when im all intimate with my partner or when he touches me down there because i know i have a problem which i am unable to solve...could it be caused by fact that i dont bath all the time after sex,till the next day morning?
I have been having sex with my boyfriend of 4 yrs for 2 yrs now. he and I both had never had any sexual contact with anyone before each other and our family history is clean last Sunday I had red bumps appear on the inside of the lips of my vagina I have no clue what this is. I don't see how it could possibly be an STD but I do not know what it is. It itches all the time and burns when I pee. anyone have any ideas
It is such a relife to know that there are other people that are the same as me ! I'm 16 and have had these sore red like pimples on my vagina where the hair is for 2 years now they come and go they dont itch but when they rub on my knickers they sometimes bleed and it is painful i have never had sex and im too embarrased to go and see a doctor i just need to know how to treat this its getting me down :( xxxx
These are all basic stories no answers- well i've been reading up a lot about herpes because im a hypochondriac and freak out about the tiniest thing. But i have a small red pimple like bump on the outside of my vagina near my thigh and it hurts now cause i popped it, but thats definitely from shaving because ive had them before and ive gotten checked and i was std free. But the difference between herpes and razor bumps is that razor bumps will be little red bumps and can sometimes turn into pimples and if you pop them it can cause irritating pain, as for herpes, its larger and is more like a boil/blister thats fluid filled  and will pop by itself forming an open soar which is very painful. Usually will form inside of the labials or on the lips of the vagina. symptoms for herpes is itching in one area of the vagina, yellowish smelly discharge along with burning while peeing. Burning while peeing can also be a variety of things: bladder infection, UTI or chlamydia. If you have any of these symptoms talk to your doctor and specifically say that you want to get tested for herpes otherwise theyll just do an std check which doesnt usually check for herpes. Im going to get tested again because i think i have a yeast infection and symptoms for yeast infections and herpes are somewhat alike but i have yet to have any blisters but im still very nervous and i just want to have a clear head and after this check up i plan to wait till marriage because its not worth the risk, its really not. But i hope this was somewhat helpful.
That could possibly be a 'Skin Tag' I think. I have exactley what you explained and my doctor told me thats what it was. Theyre removable!
im 16 years old and i have 3 red bumps that look like pimples on my thigh/butt, i didnt worry about them thinking they were razor bumps. Then today i found one on the outside lip of my vagina it looks like a pimple/blister. Im completely freaking out because i have had intercourse and im scared it can be a STD. Can somebody please help me?!
hey i am having the same problem right now its itchy and hurts i am going to get tested tomorrow. After reader a couple of the answers from everyone i don't think its an STD i am hoping it's from shaving i think thats how i got it.
I have these red bumps which every1 is speaking of,  i have never had sex though :/ only 16 and i do not understand what it is. today one of them popped and a lot of pus/ white-ish translucent liquid came out and that really scared me! i dont know what to do. anyone have an idea what it may be? so that i can atleast go to the doctor, i have been noticing them from a while but they would just come and go and i thought of them to be something normal because of puberty. Help please?! x
everytime i shave and sometimes in between i get these red pimple like bumps on my vagina and when i squeeze them white stuff comes out like you would get from popping a pimple. should i freak out, go see my dr or can i buy an over the counter medicine that will help it?
I noticed little red bumps on the inside of my girlfriends vagina, what are they?
Yeah i recently used the restroom & when i tried to wipe the front area, i found ANOTHER bump...im really freaking out should i go see a doctor? Im only 17 so im pretty scared.
I have these bumps and I have no clue what they are! The don't hurt or ich or anything there just...there...and i don't think they are going away. I've had them for a couple of years now and I'm worried.could they just be pimples? Do I have an STD?
I'm 16 & me & my boyfriend have never slept with anyone other than each other, & my situation is similar to all of theirs. Except, its on my legs also. I have an ant problem at my house, could this be why? I know this was posted a long time ago but I really need answers and am freaking out :/
well i am 26 have 3 kids never had a std or any sort of problems i been single for a while but i now found a boyfriend i had sex with my this new boyfriend and it was kinda rough sex i havent had sex for over 8mths i was single but the next day i started my period which i NEVER start because i am on the depo shot. then the day after that i got 2 small red bumps on the outer part of my vagina that were a little sore. i thought it was maybe from shaving or pimples well i started getting more bumps in and around my vagina and now they r very painfull i cant sit or walk, it really burns wen i pee i actually cried cuz it hurt so bad. these bumps startd out red then turnd a little white now they r starting to scab well the ones on the outer part they do discharge pus. idk what it can be. i do have an appointment but waitn for ur appt is a lil hard u jus gota get on here and google tryn to find answers. any answers or thoughts? any1?
so I decided to give my virginity to a friend.that night when I came he I was in akot of pain and my vigina (vagina) was swollen for a day and a half and painful. I had a bump already from shaving but a couple days later I found like a reddih bes fir about a week bumpand then more bumps appeared. I got sick with a high fever and I had terrible headaches and a sore throat and I was inpain. I think I had an ear infection.cause my ears were constatnly ringing. but I looked up my syptoms (symptoms) and they said I have an std but I might have either siphilis or herpes. but Im already suffering from a ovary cyst .can someone just tell me?
I have never had sex but had a similar thing happen, and wondered as well.
do you shave at all? because like one of the comments said, it could just be a razor burn.
like mine was just a small pump that hurt to touch, but they eventually go away
Hello ok this is kinda weird ok so I'm 14 turning 15 and have never had sexor planing to anytime soon so one day I was changing out of my bathing suit to regular clothes and noticed 2 bumps on my area well I had shaved like 2 days before it is biggish and i have only had 3 2 went away about a week ago I had this for 2 1/2 weeks I'm terrified and haven't told anyone about it. Again I've never ever had sex ever!!
Oka so i just came back from my boyfriends house, weve had sex and i came home today and i was in the shower washing my vagina and i had a pain in the very top of my vagina and i saw a pimple like sore. i popped it and puss like stuff came out till it was bleeding just a lil like a pimple would do after all the puss and stuff is out. i put achohol pad on it to clean it up. should i still get it checked out? or was it just a non herpie or std sore
It could be an ingrown hair or normal skin reaction or it could be HPV. some HPV viruses start as a pimple but feels hard and painful. there are 200 known HPV viruses. a few years back it was like 86. Condoms don't protect you from HPV. Abstinence always works but be aware that Its Plausible to transmit it with Oral sex, kissing, and through fingers. Basically you can get it even though you are not having sex but especially if you are.There is a Vaccine for women for most of the viruses but not all. All it takes is skin to skin contact and chances dramatically increase with breaks in the skin. Like the ones you get from shaving. Maybe washing with soap and water immediately after sex may help but that is just my theory. Some cause cancer most don't do anything other than flare up temporary or permanent warts. You can remove them using several methods but can come back since it is in your blood. lowering your immune system can cause more to flare. there are natural supplements you can take that some believe can help prevent flares like CoQ10. Good luck and DON'T WORRY! If you are sexually active keep using condoms!!!!! wikki has allot of info!
oka well i popped it and now its not hurting or anything its just a lil red spot like a ingrown hair would look like after a small red spot. so should it be ok?
i have a couple bumps on that area, ive had them for a while, and thee kind of remind me of the bump this we have on the inside of our bottom lip. and im still a virgin. is this normal?
I have this bump like ing the side things under your clit, and it just hurts and I'm scared I've never had this before. Anyone help me?
Erm I have the same symtoms (symptoms) I haven't had sex in like a few months now about 5 months back now I'm freaking out I have like white things on my outside of my vigina (vagina) and found one in my mouth I'm freaking out I was reading all yours mine isn't pain full or ichy but they look like. HIV I'm 17 and have used protected I didn't use it once or twice but that was way back I've only had these like about 2 months and I haven't done nothing with anybody do you know what they are
I shaved & had 1 or 2 bumps ( razor bumps ) & then had sex with my boyfriend . extremly rough & sweaty sex .. a few hours later about 5 more bumps appeared , some with white head like structures ? is it cause i was sweating & its a rash . im so scared ..
Okay so i keep getting this like hair bumps not on the inside if my vigina (vagina) on the out side they dnt hurt or nuffin but the itch sometimes and I pop them like pimples white stuff come out and somtimes they bleed  somtimes I dnt have any discharge bad odor or any thing but I have use some new summers eve body wash ph balance bady wash I'm really scared I think I have something cause I did have unprotected sex with my bf please help me
i have never had sex however one day i was 'playing' and i felt all these bumps on my vagina !!! i don't know what they are or why they are there. i don't want to have sex with this lad cos i don't know what he would think about then !! i have uses E45 cream and shower wash but they haven't changed.

IS THIS NORMAL ?????????

thanks guys !! :D
K.. so i have this bump on the outside.. where the hair is.. on the vagina. and there's only one.. and it's a hard bump .. it's kind of like.. after a hot shower .. and you look at the bottom of your feet, there will be skin that you can peel off. well my bump .. is missing a bit of skin.. it seems dry.. and it doesnt hurt.. but like it's there.. and i dunno what it is.. i havent had sex.. but like.. we have done some feeling around.. and i want to know what it is.. before we actually do ..  have sex..,, Please.. i need help
Red Vagina
I've had sex once and my boyfriend didn't wear a condom.like three weeks later my vagina started to itch like crazy and i found like three or four bumps near my clit.I'm really scared
Ok so me and my boyfriend had sex a couple of weeks ago and we didn't use a condom. And like three days ago my vagina started to itch really bad and i found like three number on my clit.I'm really scared
I have the same thin but I never had sex or anythin am almost 13 so should I be worried?
I have one red pimple looking bump on my vagina after shaving. I'm worried because I'm
25 weeks pregnant, but me and my boyfriend haven't had sex in a few months. Could this be an STI without having sexual intercourse?
i have the same thing been tested and it got named as something nothing to do with stds etc nothing dirty just gets worse before gets better is what i been told been few months i still have them considering going back too find a treatment x
Look the first thing you need to do if you REALLY want help. Give more details. I get you're embarrassed. I really do. But if you want help, you need to be completely honest.

These bumps (I get them as well) can be shaving bumps. Chill. BUT you could also have Herpes SImplex 1. Before you freak out, understand that 49% of the population has this. It's called cold sores and are spread when you're kissing (or he/she's kissing) with an open sore.

You're probably saying, sure ok, but it's on my VAGINA/PENIS.

Does you're significant other have Herpes Simplex 1? Has he or she given you for lack of a better word oral? With an open sore?

As for you fifteen year olds, you have no business what so ever having sex. You're going to regret it a lot when you get older and finally meet that guy you really do love. The guy you're with now, you're fifteen. You don't love him. Yeah, I know you're like, 'You don't know what I feel!!' Yeah I do. I 'loved' when it was actually lusted after my high school boyfriend. I gave in, and have been regreting it ever since. Because I'm 19 and have finally met a guy I'm not actually lusting after. You'll know love when it hit's you. Trust me, it's too early to 'love'. Because you're going to look back in five years and tell yourself you were a ******* for thinking you loved him.

Now back to the convo at hand. My boyfriend, the one I spoke of earlier, has a case of Genital Warts (HPV). While we had protected sex, but remember this girls CONDOMS DO NOT PROTECT AGAINST EVERYTHING, THEY JUST LOWER THE CHANCES. We had VERY protecting sex. And he wasn't having an outbreak. But skin to skin contact non-the-less can cause the passing of the virus. He wore his undies and a condom, see, very protective. But this bump is scaring me.

If you want to know for sure, get off your *** in front of the computer and grab the phone to set up an appointment with a trusted doctor who knows what they are doing. And ask to get tested for everything! And make sure you ask to get tested. But this is not where it ends. After you get off the phone, do you're own research. Be more descriptive. If you need help, I'd be happy to help you do more research, just ask.

You can contact me at this email address, just leave you're questions.

***@****
I have one bump by my left inner leg close to. My vagina it is really red and it only hurts when i touch it. I tried popping it because i thought it was a pimple but it would not pop at all. So i took a needle and tried popping it thst way and all that came out was blood. What could it be?
Im 16 and have never had sex other then hand. I have all these rashish like bumps on the lips of my vagina and between my thigh and vagina. It really hurts when i walk and they are sometimes a bit itchy but mostly just reall really painful. WHat could they be???? PLZ help!
Hi I've got a deep colour redness on the inside of my vagina near the opening and its proper freaking me out could anyone tell me what this could be
I have a bumb on my genital area on the lip its read and swollen it hurts a lil and it just just got here ....some one plezzz tell me I dont have an std
did u find out the problem?
The same thing has happened to me recently and I dont know what they are. I am worried and im praying alot but I do shave down there so im hopingI its just razor bumps :(  
I am addressing this to the ladies... Be careful, I was diagnosed with herpes 8years ago.. I went out to a bar, cheated on my boyfriend, and the guy either had it and didnt know or didnt care. the sex was horribly painful like pins and needles the whole time... The next day it only got worse. Everytime I peed I thought I was going to pass out. I had a fever and couldn't sleep. two days later I went to the doctor. Get it checked out, don't wait. Lysine definately is a cheaper valtrex that the doctors won't tell you about and you can get it at any vitamin store. Also peeing in a cup (which sounds gross, but works) or in a bathtub with baking soda really helps. My moms a nurse and thankfully knew what would work. The first time is definitely the worst.
I just noticed that I've been itchy and sensitive in that area. I looked and it looks like herpes but very itchy. It seems to be inflamed in a way. I'm very nervous of what this could be. I put cortaid itching cream and it seemed to help but I'm very nervous and scared!
so pretty much the same thing has just happened to me. i have been with my boyfriend about two1/2 months and we have had a ton of unprotected sex. we have never once used protection but have never had this problem until now. i didnt think nothing of it at first because i shaved 2 nights ago and i thought i might of cut my self or that it might just be irritated. i didnt have the red bumps yet but it just kind of hurt and stings when i touch it or pee sometimes. i had sex the night i shaved and the day after a few times and it was fine just kinda hurt a bit. but then last night i noticed one little red bump on the right lip of my vagina it didnt hurt when i touched it or any thing but now it spread and i have more red bumps and a white vaginal discharge. i thought it could be yeast infection at first but it doesnt itch really its just irritated and bugs the hell out of me. i have a doctors app. tomorrow but im just really scared and embarrassed. does it sound like herpies (herpes)?
I was reading all the comment below and found that most of you have a pimple type thing by your private area. I was in the same situations and come across this article. Most of you may have Genital Pimples.

What Are Genital Pimples?

Actually there exists no such thing as genital acne, it is in fact a condition called Hidradenitis Suppurativa,. In this case, sweat glands around the genital skin get blocked causing infections. The infection comes out in small pimple like lesions.
The genital area of the body suffers more heat, sweat and bacteria growths than the other parts making it more vulnerable to skin infections.

Genital skin has more nerve endings than rest of your body skin.Excessive use of oil and lubricants can also cause pimples in your private part.

Usually you keep your genitals covered most of the time, which is another catalyst to pimples.Remember, that pimples can invade the genitals of any person, Man or woman, black or white, you are not immune to pubic pimples.

Causes Of Disgrace.

It is essential to know the causes of pubic pimples before entering the path of treatment. Generally there is not any single cause you can pinpoint. The causes vary but the usual causes are:

1.Harsh detergents, abrasive soaps and over washing.
2.Stress.
3.Unhealthy diet.
4.Poor maintenance of personal hygiene.
5.Hormonal changes in teenagers.
6.Diseases instigating hormonal changes.
7.Changes in hormones in case of women during menstruation and pregnancy.
8.If pimples occur after the intake of a particular drug switch off to an alternative.
9.Polluted and dirty environment also cause pimples.
Remedies For The Embarrassment.

i just had sex for the first time & after couple days i've noticed a bump on my lip & on my Vaginal area , it only hurts when i touch it but not as much . what could this be ?? should i be worried ?
I got out of the shower the other day & i noticed a bump on the right side of my labia, I've been doing a lot of searching trying too figure out what is it, I'm only 15 years old and never had sex before & I'm to scared to talk too my mother about this, please help..
hey guys ok so i noticed 2 days ago i had a tiny red dot on my skin just above my private part then yesterday theres this bump not small not huge!  just a bump on the left part only a little inside the skin flap  its dosent hurt dosent itch and reading comments people have said its common im 13 years old never ever had sex! no planning to anytime soon ! i saw comments saying that u just need to keep clean in that area not to wear undies when u go to bed so u can let it breath and when u go shower use a cloth and warm water to wash your vagina no soap because it can cause skin irritation and keep your hands clen alos to drink enough water and eat healthier so thanks to everyone comments im not freaking out thanks hope this helps any one else :)
Ok so I recently got back with my x boyfriend we had sex 2wice both time without a condom and he ejackulated a few days later a girl that he had slept with called him and said he gave her genital herpes in the time we were apart he slept with 1 person and got oral sex off 1 other he had no syptoms (symptoms) apart from pain when passing urine he went to the doctors and was told he has hsv1 so he received it orally I have had no symptoms what so ever I went to the doctor and spoke to her about it and she told me I didn't have it but if I had a outbreak to go back 2 months down the line I got tiny spots spread all over the outside of my vagina they are not in clusters but they are not what I would call blisters when I scratch them they just turn read and the head comes off with no puss or water they are not painfull just look like shaving rash and I have to small red marks that are flat but painfull to squeeze and bleed if I try but still no water they have been there for about 3 weeks now and every now and then another 1 apears I'm only 19 years old and have only slept with 1 person I should have used a condom I should know better I'm so scared and embaresed to speak to anyone I don't know what to do I should go clinic but I don't think I can go through with it all over as I fort I was ok please somebody help me
I've had a similar problem to some of you and it went away. It is probably one of two things for some of you. A: It was razor bumps. B: It could possibly be Psoriasis. Psoriasis is a condition of the skin that are seen as a red rash or red bumps that can itch, flake, puss, or be sore. There is no cure, but there are treatments used to relieve the symptoms and lessen the flare ups that happen. I know it sounds funny, but I was researching Psoriasis cause I have scalp Psoriasis and wanted to know more. I found a website where it described different types and showed pictures. Talk to your doctor or Dermatoligist if you want to know more. I hope this gave some of you relief.
So after my boyfriend and I had oral a few times and messed around no sex...  I started developing a rash with like sore blister things that swell up and have pus and they hurt really bad and I'm swollen from my clit to my anus :( I'm really freaking out and I can't really afford a dr. What can I do at home? Any suggestions plz :(
hi i have 2 red bumps on my vagina but not the lips like the upper area. they are both good size bigger then any pipple i have ever had. it pops just like a pimple. the first time i got this pus came out this time just blood came out. do you think its just an infection or do you think i actually have something?
I have one red bump on the left lip of my vigina (vagina). The out side it hurts really bad i I popd It n. Blood n pose came out ,  its been a really long time since I had sex I'm only 16 I'm scared , I'm currently not active n I got just one bump   . Someone help me wht should I do ?
U need to go to swab it.
I'm so scared I haven't gotten any sleep because a few days after me and my bf had sex a bump showed up overnight on my vagina lip. It looks like a pimple but it wont pop. I have been under alot of stress because of college ending soon. Also I am discharging a little bit of fishy smelling liquid seeping out of my vagina. Another thing that I'm scared to death about is there is a spot if you look at the egde of your hip closest to your stomach go 2 inchs down and 1 inch towards your vagina there is a lump on the inside of my skin its hard and moves around a little.  These bumps go away after about a month and they come back sometimes. I'm so scared please help me...  email me please if anyone can help I'm scared to tell anyone... good_liven_al***@****
my girlfriene . . . she descoverd the whittish sores on the labias but painless sore . . . She went to a doctor . . . Dr said it's not a std . . . . We are confused we love sex too much . . . .help us with more imfo about this.
I'm 14 years old and I have had sex this past weekend, I took a shower and after we finished my vagina started feeling really itchy and it was burning, the next morning I had little white pimples near my vagina and close to where I pee from. There were 5 and 4 are close together, I popped them and now they are red bumps, I'm really scared. Someone please help me because explaining this to my mother makes me feel shameful and I don't want her to find out that her daughter is catching stuff at such a younge age. Help!
>.< I'm 15 and i've never had sex EVER or anything like that. Annnd I'm a very shy and coward person. When I was like 12 I remember shaving my vagina for the first time and ever since then there was been alot of bumps, they go away and then come back in different and the same spots over and over again. I'm afraid to tell anyone <.<" Can anyone help me.  But I also dont have any money to buy any kind of ointment or something, is it gonna stay because I havent rlly done anything about it for so long. Today I shaved again because I wanted to take a good look at how bad it is and its pretty bad. I DON'T KNOW WHAT I SHOULD DO!!!! I mostly just cry in the bathroom thinking about the worst.
I have this pain on the left side of my lip it feels like a cut but it feels like a bruise and ever since I started birth control sex has been painful should I be worried ??
I have a red bump on my vagina it doesn't itch or hurt at all I only noticed it when I was shaving. What could this be I'm terrified?
i got white bumps on my vagina there started off to be one now there is like 4 idk what they are. they dont itch though nor are they painful what could this be somebody please reassure me
I have the same problem but I haven't had any recent sexual activity. I'm still a virgin, and I have two red bumps on the lips of my vagina and they are parallel from each other. I didn't notice them until yesterday after shaving. I think it's just irritation from the razor because I get UTI's a lot, and I'm very sensative in that area. I put mono stat cream on it right away yesterday but they're
still there and they itch. I'm not sure what it is and I'm scared to tell my mother. What should I do?):
Kind of sounds like what i get a lot. I remeber going to the dr once several years ago, seems i've been getting these ever since i hit puberty, but when i went to the dr i had a huge bump right on my bakini line. i shave, but not frequently cause i develop razor bumps & scar so easily as a result. it could be due to shaving but since this particular one was so big (biggest one i've ever had) & started to turn the area around it red & very sore, it was most likely a simple infection. she told me we have glands i that area just like the lymph nodes in our neck & underarms & sometimes they will swell up too. sometimes if they need to they can lance them to get the pus out. sometimes i just get ones the swell on my outer vagina that get a little sore & sometimes i get smaller ones that pus. i usually soak in hot water or put a hot cloth on it & as long as im at home, i keep on baggy sweats, no underwear so they can breathe & nothing rubbing up against it to irritate them. i will admit i've had one of each (2) that seems to not want to go away completely. a week ago the small bump had pretty much healed over & stopped bleeding/pussing & the swollen bump wasn't sore anymore & had gone down considerably but tonight i noticed its back & this time it looks like its going to come to a head so i'm going to keep heat on it & baggy sweat & hopefully it will hurry & come to a head then go away. dont hold on too tight to my own visit to my dr because it was several years ago & i basically remember it NOT being anything serious & something we just get. also my mom said her & hermother used to get them a lot too so even hereditary?? not sure
Today I noticed like two or three little red bumps around my vagina. They only hurt until you squeeze them and then like a very small amount of "watery" odorless liquid comes out and then it disappears. Afterwards I apply triple antibiotic cream on it and im fine. I think I have an untreated yeast infection bc it also itches from time to time.
Okay, I have had this before and my friend has it now, shes proper freaking out so we went to the Dr and she sed that it is nothing to worry about, just a skin irritation caused by soap, itching and sometimes even you bed. So dont worry and stop freaking out everyone (: Its okay, just leave it and dont pop it or itch it, other wise it could get worse or even infected and shizz (:
ive been having this problem for years. im a lesbian and even before ive started having sex with girls ive had this problem. im always gettin bump like on my vag area. at first i thought t was from shaving, but it starts to hurt and pus comes out. it'll come for a few days, maybe even a week, then it leaves for 2 or 3 days. i dont know what it could be. im very scared. i havent been tested in about 8 months and i havent had sex in 6 months. me and my gf been together for 7 months and we still havent had sex becuase i dont know what this is. i dont want anyone else to go through this and me be the cause of it. i just want some answers. i need to know. like this morning i woke up with an sore, bump on my vag area and its on the lips. it HURTS LIKE HELL! i can barely sit down with out it hurting. its starting to pus out and red/white like. -___-, i need HELP!
i have the same problem please help im freaking out
herpes isn't curable? like i've been having the same problem and i'm super scared and how long does it take for them to go away ?
Viewing 1-200 comments: