Sore red pimple like bumps on vagina
I recently discovered extremely sore red bumps on my vagina, they are now becoming pimple like.    I don't consider them to be blisters but I'm not sure if some types of herpes look like pimples more than blisters.  I'm really freaking out about this and am hoping that someone could tell me if it's something else.  I am getting tested Friday but it would really put me at ease if someone could tell me what it could be.  The only symptoms I have are extremely sore pimple like bumps.  I haven't noticed them being itchy or anything else.  Could it be anything besides herpes or genital warts?

I apologize if this is in the wrong topic area.
What this sounds like to me IS a type of herpes. It sounds like HSV1. Which is what i carry. There are two different types of herpes. HSV1 & HSV2. type1 usually appears on the mouth, but it is easily transmitted to the genital area. type2 usually appears on the genitals, this type is easily trasmitted to the mouth. So if you do get a positive culture back for HSV1 i would be thankfull. that is definately the type to have if you have herpes...if that makes any sense. 50-80% of the US carry HSV1 and 45% of those people never show any symptoms. Most people catch this when they're children. When i found out i was infected I freaked out and made my boyfriend go get tested. When he told his doctor what he was there for he laughed him out of the office. Its really nothing to worry yourself about. If you do worry you can have your doctor prescribe valtrex and many other drugs to help control outbreaks. But usually with HSV1 you may have frequent outbreaks on your mouth (like myself) that you can control with denivir, acyclovir, abreva ect. When its in your genital area the majority of people with HSV1 there only have outbreaks once or twice in their LIFETIME! I hope I helped!
Take care and DONT WORRY!
do you shave? if you do its probally just razor bumps. put aloe vera on it untill its better. it always helps me
Does it come after not shaving bc every sense I became pregnant I stop shaving and it's been my 2 month without shaving so I decided to trim it and I notice them and their quit itching but only on rare occasions like when I focus on it too much I feel like it is bc I would always get lil red bumps after shaving
I had a similar problem once. I just got tested, and I was completely negative. I wish I would have just went to a doctor while they were there... I still don't know what they were! But they weren't an STD...
OK. So me and my boyfriend have been having unprotected sex and It was all good. We want to get pregnant and we are but now there is like a rash of bumps that appeared. the itch and burn all the time. I am scared it may be herpes. My best girl friend used my razor recently and didn't tell me. She has herpes, Can I get herpes from her like that? I have dotor a[[ts. with the obgyn in like 3 weeks. Should I try to get an earlier appt because of the bumps? Do you have any idea what they could be?
Take lysine tablets for herpes simplex virus, apparently it will reduce recurrent outbreaks...... from those on your lips or anywhere!
I have a similar issue.  I've never had anything like this in my life.  It just showed up yesterday.  it's a red bump on the inside of my left labia.  It's very hard and itches and is sore.  It started to puss today and I totally freaked out.  I thought it might have just been a bug bite or blister.  Some one ease my mind and tell me this is not herpes!!!!  
ok so i had sex with my girlfriend and now im scared because the next day i discovered red bumps. but i also shaved the same day before we had sex. now i have red like bumps and they itch like crazy; im scared because i've never had any type or form of STD. what could it be? it doesnt really hurt. it just itches more. and when i tried to pop it some blood and clearish liquid came out. im freakin out like crazy and i dnt kno what to do. im scared it can be herpes. but im hopin its razor bumps.
does your girlfriend have herpes? where are the bumps? herpes generally comes with a lot of pain and swelling. dont pop them!
To bojibay, this could be a cyst of some sort so you should really go to a doctor if pus is coming out. Genital herpes generally comes with more than one bump, and the fact that pus comes out indicates that there is an infection. Its probably not serious you just need to have it drained by a professional. Good luck!
ok I had these bumps appear last week and didnt think anything of them until a couple days later they looked like canker sores and they itch and burn a little and it also hurts to walk and sit sometimes.  is this definitely herpes???
evetytime i have sex i have the bumps that pops up it started  beforre i even had sex that month my ex went and got tested but he said the doctor said he has no virus i know he woldnt lie so could it be something else because im very depressed i've never even had a yeast affection it shows up than about 3 days later leaves
Help!! I have a similar problem. Last week my vagina lip was kind of swollen for few days and I have a very small red hard bump on my vagina near my butt by the right side. && I don't know what is it.
wow these people really helped but i dont know if i have the same thing i have a red sore that looks just like a pimple its kinda pink too.
now its not on tha inner vagina its on the out side that little area between tha thigh and the vagina lips can anybody help me please.
I just recently had one of these pimple like bumps appear on my vagina at the same time that I tore the skin at the bottom of my vagina. I think it's some sort of infection. NOT HERPES. I was told by a doctor that looked at it that it was just from shaving...razor bumps I suppose. Not sure if this will help anyone but with a qtip i dabbed hydrogen peroxide on the bumps only. Also Tucks medicated wipes/pads may help a little too...or neosporin or zinc oxide cream/ointment. Keeping clean down there throughout the day helps ease the pain a little too.
I have little pink almost skin colour bumps on the outside of vagina closer to my leg....they dont hurt and when i sqeeze them nothing comes out....i shave that area and when i shave over them they bleed a little....but no pain at all....does anyone have an idea of what they may be??????
i havent shaved recently but i have had sex with my boyfriend tow days ago, we did use a condom and today i have found three red spots on my vagina above the vagina lips and they are very itchy .i am really scared cuz i have no idea what it could be
can anyone please help me!!
I have something similar.  There is only one red bump that appears, it is painful, but there is no pus.  It never breaks open or scabs over and it seems to appear around that time of the month and then just goes away about a week later.  It is very painful though.
so i have red bumps on the outside of my vagina going towards the entry way of my vagina. they don't itch or burn or puss they are just there. i went to the gyno today and she didnt say anything about it. just that it looks irratated and its not a bacterial invection and its not inside my vagina, any ideas? it appears when i sweat alot down there or moisture gets in there... HELP! lol
ok i have bumps on my vag where my hair is and they dont itch or anything. they may be from shaving or zits possibly. i need to get checked cuz im scared i have herpes. I think this because they are on my bum also. it is embarassing. am i in trouble???
i have little red pimple like bumps on the lips and other parts of the vagina. Some of them puss and some of them don't. Thinking it was infection or bacteria I used peroxide, which only made them itch more. I'm scared of what this could be. Any help?