Sore red pimple like bumps on vagina
I recently discovered extremely sore red bumps on my vagina, they are now becoming pimple like.    I don't consider them to be blisters but I'm not sure if some types of herpes look like pimples more than blisters.  I'm really freaking out about this and am hoping that someone could tell me if it's something else.  I am getting tested Friday but it would really put me at ease if someone could tell me what it could be.  The only symptoms I have are extremely sore pimple like bumps.  I haven't noticed them being itchy or anything else.  Could it be anything besides herpes or genital warts?

I apologize if this is in the wrong topic area.
i have this one bumb on my vagina that i noticed today its kinda like a pimple sort of and i poped it to see if it was a pimple and this white puss came out but i know it cant be a pimple so what is it? im scared and reaking out i dont want this to be anything seriouse can someone please help mee pleasee ):
so like most people on here, i have recently found a few red sores on my vagina. they are in different places--no clusters-- one on my left inner labia, one on my outer right labia. they are kinda of pimple like but definitely not blisters. the first one i noticed is already less painful and looks to be going away. i feel that by reading other people's similar issues i can see that it could likely be just from rough sex but i am freaking out. my partner and i have both recently been tested (me 3 weeks ago, him 2 weeks ago so he said) and i noticed the sores 2-3 days after sex. i have no other symptoms of herpes really. i have a little discharge but we had sex 5 times and for long periods for 10 hours. and they do not itch, just hurt a little. it was rough sex and i did get a little dry at the end of all of this. could this just be from the amount of sex?

please someone let me know.
i recently has unprotected sex with my boyfriend. i shave tho so i dont know like if its shave bumbs or not. but i have little red dots all over, and im freaking out really badly. what could it be?
i just notice today i have a red bump/pimple on the left lip of my vagina and its really sore and i tryed to pop it but just a tiny bit of blood came out i dont know what it is i never had sex with my boyfriend or i never shaved. Help Me!!
i noticed red bumps after shaving one day and it didnt really  bother me cause i get that sumtimes, and then i noticed they where starting to burn and itch a little its really worrying me because i dont no if i can have sex with my boyfriend or not and he is completly clean, im so embarresed to tell anyone or even go to a doctor, please what do i do?
is it seriouis!? x
Im sexually active; im only 15 years old; don't ask why i've been sexually active my ex ex ex ex ex boyfriend's idea (he was a sex freak) so i dumped him; and even before i had sex and lost all my virginity and all that; i've had red bumps all over the outside of my  vagina; there not all scattered; there apart from one another; and theres a few together and yeah im not gonna explain everything else; i Do shave and  it does hurt when i shave because of the bumps; but im thinking its just from shaving because my pubes will grow and then i will shave them like once they grow; i think its just because i shave a lot. im not sure
But i dont need std's and stuff im only 15; so someone help !!!!
i have little bumps on vagina on the outside of it in between my thigh and the lips of the vagina. then i have two lines one on each side of the outside of my vagina that also itch and hurt. they are sore and itchy and sometimes the whole area down there burns after sex. im really worried and freaking out because im 23 weeks preg atm and i dont want to pass this on to the baby however i have had it for a while.. just thought it was 'normal'. the lips of my vagina hurts when we have sex. then its itchy and sometimes burns.. they are mostly the symptoms of a yeast infection i think however i still have the sores.. should i be worried at all.. plan to see my doc as soon as we get paid.. i am really really freaking out as i have never had an std or yeast infection.. i do have unprotected sex with my boyfriend but he is clean.. please somebody help me and explain what this could be?! :(
Ok. Hi. I feel really awkward here because i can almost assure you that I am at least 5 years younger than most of you. I have a bumpish thing in the vaginal area, and it really hurts. It can't be a STD because I've never had sex, ever, and don't plan on it for a very long time. So, just because I'm sorta really freaked out, I was wondering if anyone could help at all.
Thanks. :)
I have pretty much the same problem and its kinda scary..
I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend and then a couple days later when i was peeing i had a burning sensation and bled sometimes for no reason. I didn't have me period for no reason. then that stopped and now i have these pimple like bumps around my vagina that are sore and get kind of itchy. I'm never having unprotected sex ever again.
Wow... I read all the comments here. Everyone is sharing but no one is really helping. Every situation is different.

I recently had unprotected sex, which was a bad idea!!!!
I was positive for Chlamydia, I got a bladder infection, NOW I have a lot of discharge and 4 unexplainable bumps. Because of these bumps it is so painful when I use the washroom and causes a bad burning sensation. I was treated for the STI and the UTI now I have to go back to find out the rest of the problems.

Does anyone else have the similar issue or know what it can be?
Same problem!
Well minus the chlamidia (at least I hope). Me and my boyfriend have been together for about 8 months now and we've been having sex for a long time. The problem with me is worse though. He gets cold sores on his lips sometimes.. Well, I have 3 small bumps on different parts of my vagina, somewhere in between painful and itchy. Thing that ***** most? I have a UTI so it burns like fu*k when I pee, plus if the pee touches any of the bumps it burns even more.
I ahve no idea what the bumps are, but I'm hoping to go to a doctor ASAP. I'm only 27. So the only reason I haven't gone yet is because I'm embarrassed to tell my mom. I really hope it's not herpes. I figure its likely I could ahev gotten it from him. Ugh.
Best wishes to all.
Hey all, i have a similar problem... 8 months ago i had some bleeding during intercourse- i told my dr and she referred me to have a smear test-the results came back as mild changes-i was referred to a colposcopy clinic which there they took biopsies etc. The result of this showed that i actually have HPV (wart virus). I had a close look in the mirror at my vagina and inside i could see a small colletcion of small red bumps that are a little bit painful especially during sex.  So now i am going to book an appointment with my GP to see what can be done about this!! Me thinks an old exboyfriend gave me this, possibly- 5 years ago as he had a wart on his penis- when he had this- i got my self checked out in a sexual health clinic- evidently i had not caught anything- but i found out that it can be weeks, months or even years till they actually show up.  I've been with my boyfriend for 2 years now and he has no signd of warts on him... just wanna find out now what they can do to remove them... anybody had this done?
i have had unprotected sex a couple times bad idea!!! i have got these little red bumps on my vag. i have shaved before so maybe thats why. im getting tested soon. anyone know maybe what they are. im worried. im not even that old and im scarred out of my mind!!! :(
i regret having sex at my age and unprtected.
Herpes will also come with extreme pain...  Usually the first outbreak is the worst, so one bump doesn't sound like the ol herp.  You would have such bad stinging when you pee and even shower.  Sometimes I notice right before my period my vagina goes on the fritz, and if you shave at all down there a hard bump is usually an ingrown hair.  If the bumps multiply or become painful get it checked out.
i have a sore red patch with a white pimple like lump in the middle of it under the hood of my clitoris and it only hurts when it gets bumped.. im really worried of what it could bve. it started out aas just a pimple like bump so i popped it and puss stuff come out but then it come back so i just left it and thought it would go away and i forgot about it as there was np pain or irritation but just recently i was washing myself in the shower and i bumped it and it made it sort of unflamed and really red and really sore and it had another pimple thing there so i popped it again and more puss come out.. but even after bein popped there was still white stuff in it. i just really need to know what it is.. and i have been tested for sti's and they were all negative.
Well i have like a red pimple type thing on my vagina but it its more like wher my pee comes out.. i have no idea what it is and im kinda scared.... i do shave as well
Omg you put my mind at ease i found a red bump and puss came out i thought it was an std or someting phew
Hi im 19 years old, i am not a virgin but am not currently sexually active nor have i been for the past few months. A few weeks ago i noticed 2 spot like lumps appear in my genital region, not on the viginal lips themselves but above in my pubic hair. I noticed them come a few days after using hair removal cream. At 1st they looked like 2 very small skin tags, but since then they have got a lot bigger, more red and the one on my inner thigh has started to itch, and has become a very large lump under the skin, its crossed my mind that it might be some sort of cancer. The one i have in the middle of my pubic hair is larger then that on the outer but this one has been pussing a lot and also bleeding too. I have no idea what they could be and have no idea where they came from can anyone help me?!
I am not a virgin and me and my boyfriend used to have sex. Its been months sense ive had any sexual activity.. but a little while ago i got hard little pimple like bumps on the outside of my vagina. one or two have also appeared outter more toward my leg. They dont itch or bother me at all.. but i have popped them before and it pops like a zit would then bleeds just a little sometimes! they go away but then others appear in different spots and they dont cluster...
i also shave that area... maybe im freaking out for no reason but idk
any help???
im 19 years old and me and my bf have unprotected sex. the last time we had sex was maybe like 4 or 5 days ago. well for the past 2 days i had been having an itch inside of my vagina but i have gotten it before so i wasnt too worried. after i showered i looked down there with a mirror and found little pimple like "balls" inside of my vagina. not on my lips but up there. it was only like 2 or 3 butthier itchy. their not sore nor hurt and it doesnt burn when i pee or anything. i bought a vaginal infection screening test and everyhting came out normal so now im wondering what it is. im going to the dr monday but can someone please put my mind at ease, i really dont want this to be herpes! :/