Dermatology Expert Forum
Sore redness on face
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care. All questions will be answered by a medical professional.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Sore redness on face

Hello.

Whenever I shave, my chin and left side of my face get read, slightly bumpy, itchy and burns. The pores just below my
left eye and bridge of my nose, upper cheek - no hair, open wide up and have puss and get swollen. Painfully.

Is this just folliculitis? I've followed suggestions to anti-bacterial soap before shaving, fresh razor daily, etc. etc. to no avail. Sorta gets in the way of work i.e. not shaving since I'm in a professional field.

Whatever could it be?

Thanks.