Sore spot on end of 1 toe
I've had this spot for a few months, it seemed to start under the skin (just a little red, couldn't tell it was there) except that it's really sore! Its sore to walk on, sore to press on... The skin is peeling a little as well. Now the spot is visibly red, and seems to have a few small red spots (but not bumps). I've added a photo...

For the record, I've had melanoma before - but that was a mole, and nothing like this. Now that this spot is actually visible, I'm likely to go to the Dr. about it. I just feel like a whiner though, as its so small & seems insignificant!

thoughts?

It can be due to trauma, infection or infected cyst or herpetic sore. For this, you can apply topical antibiotics like Neosporin or Bactroban and avoid putting direct pressure on the toe. You can take anti-inflammatory pain killers like ibuprofen or acetaminophen after consulting your doctor.
I hope it helps. It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

I would get it biopsied and put mind to rest.Best wishes.