Sores in Butt Crack
I have a sore (like either a heat rash sort of thing or sweatiness sore in my butt crack).  This is something that I have never experienced.  I have experienced yeast infections in my other lower areas, but nothing ever like this in the middle of my crack.  It seems to itch, sometimes is dry and bleeds when I wipe too far, and appears to be very wet and sweaty at times.  I am a married woman and have been with the same man for about 8 years,  I do indulge in white powder... "snow" and drink beer while indulging, but have no clue what is the matter with me.  I have had yeast infections in the past... none recently, but they were in another inner part of my body, but this is now becoming quite annoying.  I have tried treating it with Neosporin, but that only coats it.  I have tried Cortizone, but that only temporary disguises the problem.  I have never sweated or had any kind of bacteria in my butt for as long as I have lived until now.  I am not actively sexual with my husband, so that only furthers my concerns.  I also do NOT have any other sexual partners (I only want my Hubby!!).  I do smoke cigarettes, but nothing else.  Could the beer be causing this issue?  If I stop indulging in other activites and stop drinking beer, do you think this will clear up?  In the meantime, what other options (medically or otherwise) do I have?  Please advise and thank you for listening!!!!

I cannot confirm anything without examination but it sounds like pilonidal cyst.It is cyst right over the coccyx area.In this the skin becomes reddened or even sometimes looks like a small bruise.When it is infected,it causes pain.Antibiotics or surgical drainage may be required.Look at the skin of the lower back.If you see a cyst or pus filled cyst,it can be a pilonidal cyst or an infection of the sebaceous glands of the skin in the area which can form into an abscess and thereby the sores.

I feel that physical examination by a surgeon/dermatologist is necessary to make a diagnosis.So pls get yourself evaluated by a dermatologist/surgeon.

Hope it helps.Take care and pls do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional doubts.