Sores on Arms, Stomach, and Legs

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Sores on Arms, Stomach, and Legs

I am 19 year old male. No previous Health issues.
Two months ago I began to get a sore on my arm. It slowly grew and then one formed on my other arm. I went into the doctors but they couldn't figure it out or fix it. I was given Altabax as they thought it could be impetigo.
Since then I have no funds to go to any more doctors so I am looking online. The sores now spread to my stomach and legs. 2 on stomach, 1 on each arm, and 4 on one leg, and 3 on the other.
The altabax stopped them from growing and spreading, but they aren't getting better.
They are flat, not scabby or bumpy or boily.
Please help!
ARM SORE--> http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/6116/armmt1.jpg
LEG SORES--> http://img102.imageshack.us/img102/7946/legdq4.jpg

Thanks a lot!

Nothing can be said with surety without having a look at the lesion. It would be best to consult your doctor for a complete clinical examination.

What other symptoms are you having? Could you describe the lesions in detail? Colour, etc.

Apply calamine lotion at the site of the lesions and see if it helps. You could take some oral antihistamine medications like cetrizine or loratadine. You need to maintain a good personal hygiene . Wear lose comfortable clothes. Wash all your linen and towels etc with a disinfectant solution.

Anti-itch drugs, often antihistamine, may reduce the itch during a flare up of eczema, and the reduced scratching in turn reduces damage and irritation to the skin.

Sorry, i was not able to see the pictures.

Let us know if you need any other information .

Regards.
I have the same symptoms and the same issue with the doctors. My sores first appeared on my stomach and arm when I was pregnant as a chemical burn, then turn into a smooth non colored scab. No oozing or weeping. Then a thick scab will form over and the wound will remain for weeks at a time. There are never more than two in the same area at once. The doctors treated for scabies, rosacea, impetigo and adult onset acne. None of those treatments worked. They even asked if I were diabetic. I used to work in a vet office and would often treat animals with Demodetic Mange. I asked if this could be my cause and was told no. If you get an answer please post.