Dermatology Community
Sores on Inner Thigh
About This Community:

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Sores on Inner Thigh

About four days ago I noticed bumps developing on my Inner thigh next to the testicles but no quite on the scrotum itself. They first arrived with no pain and were black in color, they were hard almost like a bug bite. As days went by I went to my doctor and he prescribed a topical cream to get rid of the sores. Since then these sores have become worse, they have changed in color to more of a red color but still remain a darker shade on top almost looking black. I notice when putting a tissue up to them that they are almost constantly leaking out a red colored fluid. It doesn't come out in large amount as blood normally does, when you take a look at the tissue paper it just looks like several little tiny red dots everywhere. These sores are only in this spot on my body and they have grown to be really painful. The cream burns when put on because of the sores being open constantly and when walking a pain like someone ins poking me there with a needle. I have also been sick for the passed four days as well with some kind of fever, aching, and sore throat. This has subsided but the sores show no signs of going away. I have looked around on the internet, went to the doctors, and still no real answers on what this might be. I have not been sexually active in the passed three months and before that even longer. They are on both of my inner thighs and very close yet not touching my scrotum. Please any help would be very appreciated.