Spider bite identification (image included, a bit graphic)

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

5178303?1260925252
I am trying to figure out what bit me, and was hoping someone here might recognise the progression of the bites or the photos of the bite. I have taken photos everyday since I noticed it was more than a mozzie bite, of each of the three bites, but I am not sure how to post multiple photos.

I noticed last Monday (the 7th December) a couple of bites that looked like mosquito bites, one on my neck and one on my chest. The chest one looks the worst, but the neck one has been the most painful. By Thursday the 10th there were some blisters appearing around the one on my chest (although no pain), and the one on my neck was very painful if touched, and I had noticed a third, much smaller, bite on my right arm - just next to the chest bite. The bite sites on each of the spots had a yellowy-brown crater-looking effect, the way a mozzie bite will look if you scratch it too much and it scabs over (although I hadn't scratched any of the bites). By the 12th the blisters were quite pronounced. On Monday 14th the one on my chest was very red, with the blisters standing out strongly. On Tuesday 15th I noticed new blisters appearing below the initial blisters, about an inch from the bite site. Today Wed, 16th, the skin has broken and is peeling away from the bite site and initial blisters, the new blisters are more pronounced although still a skin colour rather than white/yellow like the other blisters went.

In the whole time I've had the bite it very rarely itches and when it does itch it's not an intense itching. The one on my neck has been a lot worse, both hurting and itching intensely at times, but sometimes not being a problem at all. It's driving me crazy at the moment as it is itchy.

I have added a photo that was taken on Saturday the 12th, which shows the blister pattern from the chest bite. I will try to reply to this post to add another photo taken yesterday to show the new blisters.
I have uploaded the photos in my profile, I am not sure how it works here but hopefully anyone who is interested can see them.

They are a bit graphic, the ones from Wednesday (today) look very bad, but I think that's more the camera's fault than anything, as it doesn't look that bad in real life.

The chest one is not painful at all, even though it looks it!

I better add that I am on anti-biotics for it and have seen the doctor :)
I am new to this place so a bit lost as to where to find this post. I hope someone has an answer.