Spongiotic Psoriasiform Dermatitis Consistent with Chronic Ezematous Dermatitis
I was just diagnosed with Spongiotic Psoriasiform Dermatitis Consistent with Chronic Ezematous Dermatitis. The start of this month I started to break out in rash that rapidly spread all over my body.  I went to an urgent care center for a sinus infection which I was given antibiotics and quick strep test was performed and was negative.  Also the doctor looked at the rash and diagnosed me as having pityriasis rosea.  I went to my dermatologist and he diagnosed me as having guttate psoriasis.  Which he immediately started Narrow Band Phototherapy and prescribed lcd 6% ointment and Dovenx.  After 4 treatments the rash was getting worse and still spreading.  I have the rash all over my body from head to toe.  Some spots are worse than other.  He then up my phototherapy and put me on Vectical.  After another 3-4 phototherapy treatments no improvements.  Then a skin punch biopsy was performed. It was tested for R/O Psoriasis, PRP, and Atypical PR. Meanwhile I went back to the urgent care center because my sinus infection had not cleared so I was put on another stronger antibiotic.  That doctor also diagnosed me with pitryiasis rosea.  I got the results of the biopsy today and don’t really understand what I was diagnosed with and what the next step is?  I am considering getting a second opinion just to be sure that I am being diagnosed/treated correctly.   Any help at all would be greatly appreciated.   Sorry for the long post just trying to be thorough.