Spots on 6yesr old?

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology - rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Spots on 6yesr old?

My 6 year old boy has got 5 tiny spots /blisters on his chick.they last over a month now and they dont change at all( not getting bigger ot dissapearing).they dont itch or bother him but I see them and now wonder what it can be and hiw to get rid if them.help.
you should get these blisters checked by his pediatrician and get molluscum ruled out. Molluscum contagiosum presents as multiple, small, dome-shaped papules, often with a central depression or plug. It is common in young children and is contagious.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.