Dermatology Expert Forum
Spots on butt
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care. All questions will be answered by a medical professional.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Spots on butt

I had a red bump show up on my hip about 2 weeks ago, it went away, and now the skin is red and dry where the spot was.  Now I have 3 spots on my butt.  One is on my left cheek near my butt crack and is very tiny, doesn't hurt or itch and is almost gone and is dry and the skin is red still.  The other two are on my right butt cheek.  They are about 3 inches apart.  One is small, doesn't itch or hurt and has pretty much gone away and now looks dry and the skin where the spot was is red.  The other one is larger, was a little tender, felt kind of hard but is getting smaller and starting to look dry and now itches.  I am not sure if these are bug bites, an alergic (allergic) reaction of some sort (i have very sensitive skin) or if it could be something like genital herpes (although they aren't clustered, and one was on my hip 2 weeks ago?).  Or do you have any suggestions as to what these spots could be?