Spots under foreskin
I have recently noticed I have several small marks on my penis, under my foreskin. I tried the vinegar test on them, and they did appear to go slightly whiter. I am unable to go and see a doctor at the moment about this as I am abroad, and am panicking a bit. Does this definitely mean I have warts? They are not painful or itchy, and are barely raised above the skin, just slightly red most of the time, like a pimple. Thanks for the help.
Without examination, confirmation of a diagnosis is tough but it can be folliculitis, cysts ,molluscum contagiosum (multiple, small, dome-shaped papules, often with a central depression or plug) or genital warts(caused by HPV infection).

Apply warm compresses, Neosporin ointment and calamine lotion and avoid messing with it. You  can take anti-inflammatory pain killers like ibuprofen or acetaminophen. If the lumps persist then it will be best to get it evaluated from a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.