Spreading Skin Condition

I would like to know if anyone knows what my skin condition is. I have attached a photo. It is flat, round and flakes. It goes red when hot and is spreading. I have had this for a number of years and it started in my inner thighs. It has now (within the last 6 months) progressed down the inside of my legs and is also on my arms, mostly on the lower bottom part of my arms. I also have a few spots coming up on my abdomen. It is very rarely itchy. Just looks unsightly and is spreading more quickly and extensively than at any previous time! I have tried various solutions (Tea Tree, Oregano Oil etc.) and Tricortone (only made it go a bit opaque but back to normal when stopped which tells me it is not an allergic condition - I think?).

Anyway would appreciate any help. Thanks.
Tinea versicolor. Antifungal cremes help.Do consult your doc.
Thanks Maatson,

This is obviously not contagious as my husband has not got it after all these years.

I am pretty sure Tinea Versicolor is contagious.
Not really that contagious since host resistance is a factor here.More an individual getting it, though there is an yeast associated- and sure does get transmitted in the susceptible due to excessive sweating and humidity.
Cheers.
Thanks for your help Maatson.