Stalk Like Growth
Hello guys, I have a stalk like skin growth on left side of my scrotum where it touches my thigh. I am confused whether this is HPV warts or skin tags. It looks like something protruded from skin with the same colour. I would like to hear from people who has same experience. Thank you.
It can be a wart. Warts are small painless growth on skin caused by Human Papilloma Virus. These can be light or dark. They are usually oval in growth and raised forming rough surface in the skin. Get it examined from a dermatologist to confirm the diagnosis.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.