Staph infection on forehead that will not go away
I have had a staph infection on my forehead for 6 months.  I have been to 4 doctors, been on several rounds of antibiotics and it still has not gone away.  The last 2 cultures from my dermatologist came back 'no growth.'  He looked stumped and just continued to prescribe tetracycline.  While it seemed to help a little, it did not get rid of the hole in my head!  I have been off the meds for about 3 weeks now and it appears to be pussing up again.  It just won't heal.  I am at my wits end!  Please help me!
Try rubbing antibacterial soap into the infected site before you shower, then after you shower wipe it with rubbing alcohol, do twice a day. You must watch very carefully for any cracking/inflamation of the skin in the infected area, alcohol can dry it out. Try putting a little lotion on the area if it ends up getting dried out. I used this method many times on a stubborn staph infection that would not go away, worked great.      See you doctor for real advice!