Sticky scalp! help!
I know there's a thread for this but i wanted to start a new one since my spot where the stickiness is quite not like anyone else's. I've had this problem for almost 2 months, and its at the bottom of my scalp towards the bottom underneath my hair where its sticky, i've tried so many shampoos and i just can't find anything and it's driving me insane. It all started when i was using the shampoo i always use, Fructis, and then suddenly one day it made my hair feel sticky and automatically i thought that maybe i wasn't rinsing it out thoroughly but i tried again and it didn't work :s i don't want to use dish soap etc because it may be too harmful for my hair. I've always used clarifying shampoos like neutrogena but that didn't really help ):
Help?
I think the problem could be what cities are adding to our water to clean it.  They used to add chlorine, which was bad enough, but now they add ammonia also.  It is not a good mixture for our skin, hair or lungs.  You might want to see if you can afford a shower filter that filters out the mixture, known as chloramine.  

Other suggestions would be doing a vinegar cool rinse or trying neem shampoo.  But I really have to filter the water and do the other things too.  My other shampoo I switch back and forth with is Neutrogena Clean shampoo.  The green one.  
Alright, thank you! I think i will try out the vinegar cool rinse, and hair masks to see. It only really happens beneath my hair and i'll touch the hair right by my roots and its a little slippery. Thanks for the advice.