Still Bumpy

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology - rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Still Bumpy

Can someone please advise me on what to do for bumpy lips? I posted earlier today and I really need help. The only thing I can think of that I've done different in the last week before the onset of the problem was eat an everything bagel. Oh, and putting neosporin on my lips because they were really dry and crusty. Could I be having a reaction to the poppy seeds or neosporin? This is a major problem.
Tags: bumpy
It looks like contact dermatitis or an allergic reaction. Take some antihistaminic like Benadryl and apply some mild steroid cream. if the symptoms persist then please get an evaluation done by a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.