Dermatology Expert Forum
Still can't get this bump/pimple off of my nose please help?

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care. All questions will be answered by a medical professional.

I had this big big bump for a while now since June around that time I applied hot water on it for compress but it didn't seem to work in a month later July I started to just wash my face regularly no hot water no skin product just luke warm water or maybe a tiny bit more warm than that and sometimes one time a week I'll use soap to clean my nose I dont know I heard that it cleans n gets bacteria off. till now and it's not hard and big and it doesn't hurt anymore but now it's like just there it hold up like a bump kind of but kind of deflated feeling and looking I dont know... i really don't know what to do anymore http://s1281.photobucket.com/albums/a519/asianamericanguy/?action=view¤t=C98C21BD-A69A-4425-BC4A-2FDFDF0436F2-3385-000002B0FC8FA95C_zps6ff7861d.jpg&evt=user_media_share
Please help thank you have a good day
Thanks for posting your query.
Such kind of bump can be small cyst or fibrous papule of the nose which is a commonly found bump on the nose. It is often called an angiofibroma. It develops during late adolescence or early adult life on the nose.

What exactly it is can be confirmed only after examination and biopsy. It has to be differentiated from other lesions like trichoepithelioma or basal cell carcinoma also. You should get it checked and biopsied from your dermatologist.
Hope that this information helps and hope that you will get better soon.

Wishing you good health.