Stomach Rash
A stomach rash has appeared on my stomach about 48 hours ago. It's in the middle of my stomach to the right of my belly button. It's about an inch and a half long by half an inch tall. It's a raised deep pink to redish color. To the touch it feels solid or as though something is in it. It itches. I've been putting cortizone cream on it to control the itching urge but the rash itself hasn't gone down. Not sure what to do... Help, please!
I cannot confirm anything without examination but it can be contact dermatitis, eczema, fungal infection or allergies. Apply some calamine lotion and take some Benadryl. If the symptoms are severe then you should consult your doctor as steroids may be needed.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.