Strange Red Bump

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology - rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Strange Red Bump

7860755?1334409288
I noticed this bump about 2 days ago, but it is very small so it may have been there longer and i have not seen any others. It is not painful or itchy that I can tell, and has not changed in appearance since i noticed it. 23 days ago i had very brief unprotected sex (30 sec -1 min maybe) before i realized what I was doing and stopped, and she said she had no history of STD's, but I do not know her extremely well. Could it be a pimple or irritated spot from chafing? Herpes?
its betther to go to doctor.
(I'm talking about the bump on the underside of the penis head. Sorry for any confusion)
Its too hard to see.
yea its very small. if you click on the picture you can get much larger version where you should be able to see it
its betther to go to doctor.