Dermatology Community
Strange dark brown spot on bottom of foot
About This Community:

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Strange dark brown spot on bottom of foot

Strange dark brown spot on bottom of foot. I have recently stopped medication and began the Atkin's Diet for the reason of an over growth of yeast.  During the process of induction, a smooth, black to dark brown spot showed up on the bottom of my foot toward the middle outside.  It looks like a perfect smooth cigar burn about the size of a quarter.  Could this be some kind of cleansing effect from the Liver?  It kind of looks like I soaked up ink in my skin but have not.  It has been 6 weeks not since beginning the diet.  I feel wonderful but the spot has me worried.  It hasn't faded one bit in 5 weeks.
Tags: Liver