Strange growth on arm...
I am a 31 year old white male and have had a strange growth appear near my elbow over the past month. It started out like a wart-looking growth... I purchased some compound w patches and have used them regularly over the couple of weeks. The growth has gotten very large (diameter of 2 pencil earasers, raised from skin) and has become very red in color. It is perfectly round and is taking on the shape of a little ball connected to my skin. It feels somewhat soft and a bit spongy feeling (nothing like a wart now). The pain is minimal. My wife seems to think it is some sort of fast growing mole or (think of anything bad). Whatever it is, it seems to be growing very fast.

I know the info is limited... any ideas?
It can be sebaceous keratosis, sebaceous hyperplasia or dermatofibroma. All are benign skin growths and there is minimal chances of them turning malignant.

I sincerely suggest you to consult a dermatologist and get the diagnosis confirmed. A biopsy skin may be needed to confirm the diagnosis.

I hope it helps. Take care and regards.