Strange growth on the butt

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Strange growth on the butt

recently had my first trist and i think i might have been exposed to HPV but am not sure.  It was dark and I felt the guys butt and there was something abnormal.  At first it felt like weird protrusions and i became very affraid.  I stopped and made excuses, and when i had a chance to, I turned on the light.  He was lying on his stumach and all i could see was a strange bump like a raisin (but the same complexion as he is - dark brown) juxtaposed between the cheeks. Im not sure if it was afixed to the butt-cheek or growing out from between the butt-cheeks. I just know that when i felt it... it felt longer than the bit i saw... could that have been my imagination because of the dark

Im very scared and i cant figure out what it is?  Was this genital warts to some extreeme proportion or was it something worst??

I went and showered to get clean... can this help if it is warts?

Does anyone have any idea of anything else this could be?

there was no penetration but he was ontop of me and his penis did make contact with my vulva and other outer areas... also between my breasts. this was three days ago can i go to the doctor and get tested now?
sure .could have been a mole!
Have a Dermatology question?
100,000+ doctor answers