I will be as precise as I can with my symptoms and I have seen a General Practitioner about the problem. I left him scratching his head and only offering guesses. First of all, this has never happened to me before with any other woman and it doesn't happen every time we have sex but it does happen most of the time. She is totally asymptomatic and was sexually inactive for more than 2 years prior to being with me. Next, I'm not huge or anything, but I am a pretty tight fit for her if you know what I mean and rubbing has been considered a possible or contributing factor to this problem. We have tried and continue to use a lubricant liberally but the main problem persists. Here are the symptoms:
1. The skin around the shaft of my penis appears almost torn in places and is quite painful;
2. There are patches of redness which are quite irritated and sometimes markedly swollen;
3. Sometimes these red patches look almost like burns and will weep moisture like a burn will;
4. The foreskin, particularly near the head of the penis, will begin to peel off within a day or two as it begins to heal;
5. Sometimes there will be red irritated patches on the head of the penis and skin has even peeled of it as well on occassion;
6. Beginning to end, I heal completely within 2 to 4 days depending on severity and I have found that topical Hydrocortison creme helps both healing time and pain greatly.
7. It's almost as though I have an allergy to her or something in her burns me.
This is a real problem, I really like this woman but how can we have a completely healthy relationship together if I have this reaction everytime we have sex? Have you ever heard of this? What can we do?
This sounds like irritation, nothing more. This does not suggest allergy in any way, just mechanical irritation. I suggest moisturizing before and after sex, lubrication during. Your skin is irritated, not damaged. For any further advice, you'll need to see a doctor in person.
Thank you so much for your advice. I will certainly give this a try and will report the results back here for anyone else who may suffer the same malady.
One final related question:
Since this is a rather sensitve area that is placed in her rather sensitive area, do you suggest any particular type or brand of moisturizer over another or will any OTC brand do?
Copyright 1994-2016 MedHelp International. All rights reserved.
MedHelp is a division of Aptus Health.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information.
The Content on this Site is presented in a summary fashion, and is intended to be used for educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended to be and should not be interpreted as medical advice or a diagnosis of any health or fitness problem, condition or disease; or a recommendation for a specific test, doctor, care provider, procedure, treatment plan, product, or course of action. Med Help International, Inc. is not a medical or healthcare provider and your use of this Site does not create a doctor / patient relationship. We disclaim all responsibility for the professional qualifications and licensing of, and services provided by, any physician or other health providers posting on or otherwise referred to on this Site and/or any Third Party Site. Never disregard the medical advice of your physician or health professional, or delay in seeking such advice, because of something you read on this Site. We offer this Site AS IS and without any warranties. By using this Site you agree to the following Terms and Conditions. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your physician or 911 immediately.