Aa
A
A
Close
Strange pimples on outer elbows
Hi,
Recently I've noticed I got strange pimples on my outer elbows. They don't itch and they are not filled with abscess unlike acne. When I pinch them strongly a yellow like liquid comes out of them. I feel a certain inconvenience when I lean my elbows on a desk but other than that I only noticed them when my girlfriend asked me about it.

Please see the following link for a picture of my left elbow in case the attached picture doesn't show : (copy & paste)
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/814/img1906l.jpg/

I would like to know what is the meaning of this and how do i get rid of these pimples?
Thank you,
O.
Cancel
2 Answers
Page 1 of 1
It looks as though they might be warts... i think they're pretty common on elbows and knees.  
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
563773 tn?1374250139
Hello,
For these bumps, frictional lichenoid dermatitis and granuloma annulare should be ruled out. Granuloma annulare is a chronic disease consisting of a rash with reddish bumps arranged in a circle or ring. Usually it is asymptomatic but due to cosmetic disfigurement topical or oral steroids may be needed.
I suggest you to get it examined and discuss this possibility with a dermatologist.
I hope it helps. Take care and regards.

Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Dermatology Community Resources