Stubborn Rash that wont go away!
I have just redness on the left side of my scrotum and on my inner thigh.  It itches and sometimes sends a stinging sensation but itches more then that.  Ive had this for a long time now and have tried folliculitus treatments/anti fungal treatments and light soap treatments.  It is such a pain can someone please tell me what they think it might be? Thanks
This kind of itchy rash can be due to a fungal infection or intertrigo. It most commonly occurs due to bacterial, viral or fungal infection. An intertrigo usually appears red and raw-looking, and may also itch, ooze, and be sore.

Please keep the area clean and apply some topical antiseptics. Also wear loose-fitting cotton clothing and use an antibacterial soap or mild soap like dove. Avoid any kind of cosmetics. Topical zinc oxide cream like Sudocrem, Desitin are very helpful(apply with a paper towel and not directly with hands).Application of mild steroid cream like dermacort also helps. For the itching please take some over the counter antihistaminic like Benadryl or Claritin. In case the symptoms persist then antifungals may be needed. Please consult a dermatologist in that case.
Hope it helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional queries.