Sudden Deep Red Skin Rash!
I have a deep red skin rash on my left arm, which suddenly appeared overnight.  No itch or burn present.  I started taking a large dose of fish oil capsules for two days now.  Could this be the problem, of blood clotting problems, as a result?
It can be due to dermatitis skin or hives due to the fish oil drug. I suggest you to get it seen from a dermatologist. Till that time, take some antihistaminic like Benadryl or Claritin and apply good quality moisturizers. If the symptoms persist then please get it examined from a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.